View Poll Results: Would you use the new Foursquare features?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have fourskin and love it!

    3 60.00%
  • I want fourskin

    0 0%
  • I don't want fourskin

    1 20.00%
  • I am in Israel and fourskin is not available

    1 20.00%
  • I would try the new docking feature if I had fourskin

    1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    gaffg's Avatar
    gaffg is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    224
    Blog Entries
    11
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 156 Times in 77 Posts

    Default Would you use Foursquare's new features?

    Foursquare just added some new features of their app to let users adjust the look and feel of the app. This new feature is called fourskin and lets you make your app skin-able. They have also added another feature called Docking which lets 2 users check-in to one place at the same time. To use the docking feature at least one of the users must have fourskin.

    You can read more about the feature upgrades here.

    http://gaffg.com/blog/foursquare-add...ture-fourskin/

    So would you use the new Foursquare features?

  2. #2
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Hahahaha
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  3. #3
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Renee.. did you go with "I would try the new docking feature if I had fourskin"?

  4. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rak View Post
    Renee.. did you go with "I would try the new docking feature if I had fourskin"?
    LOL

    That was not I!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  5. #5
    Bettingsites is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    LOL - That's one way to get attention I suppose.
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    FootballPredictions.NET | BookieBoost | Betting Apps | Mobile Betting Apps and others!

  6. #6
    iGamingWriter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    751
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Maybe if I had a practical example of what fourskin is used for I'd want more of it. Anyone care to demonstrate? I'd always thought it was pretty non-functional.
    iGamingContent.co.uk - Content writing services by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable writers in the sector.

    BetBlocker.org - Responsible Gambling charity providing free blocking software to everyone.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iGamingWriter For This Useful Post:

    Casino Online Rating (8 May 2014), Renee (7 May 2014)

  8. #7
    LottoRevenues.com is offline Non-Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Cyprus, Israel
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    When was the last time someone got a sale from foursquare? LOL (not a restaurant, but hey if I had an offline casino that would be great)

  9. #8
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Maybe if I had a practical example of what fourskin is used for I'd want more of it. Anyone care to demonstrate? I'd always thought it was pretty non-functional.
    Oh Jesus I'm dyin over here.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Puma For This Useful Post:

    Renee (8 May 2014)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •