Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default JustSlots.com - Website Review

    Hello fellow GPWA members,

    This is my first thread on the site and I only joined the industry in November last year so still getting to grips with things.

    I was hoping that you wouldn't mind having a look at the website I manage, Justslots.com, and giving me any feedback, good or bad?

    The site was launched in November 2015 and we are in the process of a redesign/major update but I would like to know what people like or dislike about the current site? What we could do better? Anything that we are missing? Literally any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

    I look forward to hearing your thoughts, and thank you in advance for taking the time to help.

  2. #2
    PromoteCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,114
    Thanks
    1,069
    Thanked 489 Times in 333 Posts

    Default

    Hi Tom,

    I like the look and feel of your site. Quickly scanning through it, I would put more depth in to your reviews as they look a little bit light on content. Just my initial view though.
    BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to PromoteCasino For This Useful Post:

    TomJohann-JustSlots (7 February 2017)

  4. #3
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    I love it. Very professional and attractive design. The only thing I would suggest is longer reviews.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetbet For This Useful Post:

    TomJohann-JustSlots (7 February 2017)

  6. #4
    justbookies is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 864 Times in 513 Posts

    Default

    This is one of whichbingo's sites isn't it, so maybe the implication that this is your own little website is misleading. A lazy way to get an seo plug for a site that is part of whichbingo, one of the biggest affiliate operations in the sphere. Why not ask your CEO whether it is any good? It's this sort of stuff that makes this forum a waste of time.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justbookies For This Useful Post:

    Planet Mark (7 February 2017), RacingJim (7 February 2017)

  8. #5
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Hi PromoteCasino, thank you for your feedback. We have identified that our reviews need more content and could be structured better so we will working on this going forward. I am glad that you like the look and feel of the site, I am not 100% happy with it as I think it needs modernising but it's good to know that other people like it. Thanks again.

  9. #6
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Hi Sweetbet, thank you for your feedback as well. From your feedback and the feedback from PromoteCasino it is clear that our reviews need more content so we will definitely sorting this out going forward. I am glad that you like the design as well. As I am not 100% happy with it as I think it needs modernising but more and more people are telling me that they like it so maybe it doesn't need changing as much as I thought. Thanks again.

  10. #7
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Hi justbookies, yes you are correct in thinking that it is part of WhichBingo as it was launched in 2015 under the management of the WhichBingo team but in order for the site to be successful, it was decided that the site needed it's own dedicated team to drive it forward and this is where I come in. The site is now owned by SpinWin Media, which is a sister company to WhichBingo Ltd, and I have been hired as the website manager of JustSlots. Yes, WhichBingo and JustSlots are both owned by the same person, Phil Fraser, however we are two separate companies and we will be taking a different approach and offering a different proposition to WhichBingo. That is partly why we are doing a redesign/update to the site as we don't want to be known as WhichBingo's sister site.


    To be honest, I think you have been bit unfair with your reply and maybe should have asked the question rather jump to the conclusion that I have done this for an 'SEO plug'. I am genuinely looking for honest feedback on the current site to know what to keep, what to change or upgrade, etc. I don't think I have implied that it is my own site as I have put that it was launched in November 2015 and I only started in the industry in November last year but I do apologise if this was the impression it gives.

    If you feel that these threads make this forum a waste of time then may I suggest that you are a bit more selective on the threads that you get involved in going forward. You may also want to think about the impact your actions have on other members, as mentioned, this is my first ever thread on GPWA and if this is the sort of replies I will get then it will make me reconsider posting in the future, or make others consider ever posting. Especially freshmans, which this thread category is set up for.

  11. #8
    justbookies is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 864 Times in 513 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomJohann-JustSlots View Post
    If you feel that these threads make this forum a waste of time then may I suggest that you are a bit more selective on the threads that you get involved in going forward. You may also want to think about the impact your actions have on other members, as mentioned, this is my first ever thread on GPWA and if this is the sort of replies I will get then it will make me reconsider posting in the future, or make others consider ever posting. Especially freshmans, which this thread category is set up for.
    I felt your opening post was disingenuous. No mention of the fact it is part of one of the biggest affiliate corporations, just that you were a freshman and it only started in 2015. Are you a genuine freshman? Did you really want genuine feedback? I wonder. If this is due to naivety rather than deviousness then no harm done. If I succeed in putting people off starting threads that flirt with spamming then so be it. Thank you for your considered response and I appreciate you are simply doing your job.

  12. #9
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justbookies View Post
    I felt your opening post was disingenuous. No mention of the fact it is part of one of the biggest affiliate corporations, just that you were a freshman and it only started in 2015. Are you a genuine freshman? Did you really want genuine feedback? I wonder. If this is due to naivety rather than deviousness then no harm done. If I succeed in putting people off starting threads that flirt with spamming then so be it. Thank you for your considered response and I appreciate you are simply doing your job.
    Thanks for your response. If you would like to look me up on LinkedIn then you will see that prior to starting with SpinWin Media I have never worked in the gambling industry or affiliate marketing before so I really am a freshman and genuinely joined the GPWA for advice and to network, not to spam. We really are doing a massive overhaul of the site and we just wanted to know what other professionals thought on the current site, that was all. We are trying to distance our selves from WhichBingo so that we can make our own reputation so that is why I didn't mention WhichBingo in my opening post. I really wasn't trying hide anything, I just don't want people knowing us as the WhichBingo sister site. I hope you understand.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to TomJohann-JustSlots For This Useful Post:

    justbookies (7 February 2017)

  14. #10
    sparky1 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Well done with the site, looks great and has a positive vibe to it. I agree with the others, the reviews could be improved upon, but overall, a job well done.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to sparky1 For This Useful Post:

    TomJohann-JustSlots (8 February 2017)

  16. #11
    DanHorvat's Avatar
    DanHorvat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Location
    Actual location may vary.
    Posts
    1,994
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    1,418
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 783 Posts

    Default

    Of course it's a job well done, they went through thousands of iterations over the last 17 years they've been developing this same website in a different niche.

    Freshman forum.

  17. #12
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the feedback sparky1, it is very much appreciated. We totally agree that our reviews need to be improved. We also like that you think it has a positive vibe to it, we like to be positive.

  18. #13
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Hi DanHorvat, thanks for your input. If you read the dialogue that I have had with justbookies on this thread then you will know that we are a separate company to WhichBingo and we don't want to be known as WhichBingo's sister company so we are taking a different approach to them. That is why we are doing a redesign, re-brand and major update to our site. We don't work with the WhichBingo team so don't have their expertise, experience or resources, in fact the JustSlots team is made up of people who have never worked in affiliate marketing or gambling before so we really are freshman.

  19. #14
    DanHorvat's Avatar
    DanHorvat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Location
    Actual location may vary.
    Posts
    1,994
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    1,418
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 783 Posts

    Default

    You got exclusive deals with casinos on that site, you got a proven website design that went through thousands of iterations over the years, and you most definitely do have funds, support, guidance, inherited experience and infrastructure from the parent company - which is one of the biggest affiliate operations in the UK.

    Hell, someone paid for that justslots.com domain. Most likely in the region of $2k to 5k.

    I really don't understand the need to downplay your strengths. What are you trying to achieve?
    Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.

  20. #15
    casinogamespro is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 63 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    Hi Tom,

    The core of your website must be an extensive collection of online slots (reviews + free play mode) by providers - Netenet, Playtech, Microgaming, Betsoft, IGT .... I spent a minute on your site and could not find any.

  21. #16
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,632
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Why does it go to another slot site when i click the logo of a slot? i would bail at that point.

    Started a simple site freeslotreviews.com , not fancy but at least its all in one domain..
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  22. #17
    tehsik is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    297
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    your site's name is justslots.com and yet i couldn't find a slot to play, no wonder you have a high bounce rate. As an avid slot player i would exit on the first 10 seconds from your site. I actually did ... and decided to give a review here and have a 2nd proper look.

    Your site is purely designed for advertising ...

    My mark is -1 from 10 ..

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to tehsik For This Useful Post:

    wonderpunter (9 February 2017)

  24. #18
    Mikew's Avatar
    Mikew is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2015
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 110 Times in 62 Posts

    Default

    The site looks very nice, cool design, very professional, however the content does not match the name of the site.
    Would add more content on slots reviews, maybe few games to play or videos of slots (either gameplay or just trailers) for a more unique touch.
    Information is the key to success and Ignorance is the mother of most mistakes.
    Read it again.
    www.GambleSafely.com
    Les meilleurs casinos en ligne français


  25. #19
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    I remember you "or oen of your guys" tried hijacking one of my threads with links over a year ago. _So I can see why justbookies made his comment but I'm not really sure what you are trying to achieve ? 3 lined reviews of slots is not appealing to any regular player.. so is it another top10 casino site? the 100 word pages might of worked for bingo but I think you are really going to need to push the boundaries on this one.. 2015 and you don't seem to have gotten far.. I would add more effort into each and every page


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •