-
25 June 2011, 12:13 pm
#1
What do you think about these forex articles?
Hello guys, could you please help me to understand the quality of these forex articles:
xhttp://24hforex.net/school/basis/forex-brokers
xhttp://24hforex.net/school/basis/forex-trading-online-in-general
Forex niche is new for me, and it's very difficult for me to understand the quality of these articles. I'm looking for a good content writer, and a one writer wrote these articles for me.
What do you think?
Thanks.
-
-
3 August 2011, 4:03 pm
#2
Hi Aksana, sorry I came across this thread quite late.
My two cents:
The articles seem fairly reasonable. Ideally you would be using such articles if you are looking at a complete newbie to the forex industry. If thats the target group then the articles are fine but a few words such as leverage, spreads and so on can make it a bit hard to understand for such target group. On the other hand, it does give you an opportunity to write additional content around these terms.
From my personal experience, I started off with similar paid articles a year ago and now when I look back and read them, it seems quite silly.
But anyways, they seem good enough for the moment, so I guess you can continue to build up slowly. While I don't claim to be a 'forex affiliate' guru, feel free to touch base should you need any clarifications, now that I have become a full time affiliate myself in the forex niche.
Best of luck!
-
-
5 August 2011, 5:14 am
#3
Those articles are pretty good and well written. You should do some videos too about Forex and post them on YouTube, videos are a great way to get traffic.
-
-
21 December 2012, 5:29 am
#4
I don't see any articles on those links now
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules