Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default Attention Aff Managers- who has RSS feeds for slot tournaments?

    Thanks for coming in.

    I was hoping to get as many RSS feeds as possible. Please speak up if your program has RSS for their slot tournaments.
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  2. #2
    Simmo! is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 406 Times in 226 Posts

    Default

    I know Red Flush do if that helps.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simmo! For This Useful Post:

    bb1web (14 August 2010), Nandakishore (15 August 2010)

  4. #3
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    best casino partner contacted me saying they have one.

    I hope this bump gets some further attention.

    I believe that slot tournaments are going to continue to grow in popularity and the programs not sticking their thumbs in the pie are going to be sorry later when they realize what opportunity they missed.

    The free rolls open up players to new games they'd perhaps otherwise not have ever become familiar, which means people will log in just to play that new favorite again, only the next time it may not be in tournament competition which I would assume is the desired goal.
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  5. #4
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    Surprised to know that Red Flush has them. Why don't they publish that on the website? I am looking for a feed of MG tournaments.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •