Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Pantasia

  1. #1
    arkyt's Avatar
    arkyt is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Default Pantasia

    Who is in good with this casino program?

    I need to make contact with them as they NEVER return my emails submitted via their site.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    diceman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Rock bottom and beginning to DIG!
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 31 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Man, I looked everywhere for the email I had to them.. other than that affiliates@pantasia.com is only email I could find where I got a response
    Sometimes you just gotta say, "What the f**k, make your move." - Risky Business
    http://www.free-online-casinos.com
    Add link
    http://www.free-online-casinos.com/search/add_link.php
    Looking for 5 partner sites for the following "free play" page.
    http://www.free-online-casinos.com/simslots.php

  3. #3
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Try support[at]rivalpowered[dot]com.

    This is Rival Support and should apply to all Rivals if you are having trouble. I've used this for player problems several times and always received a quick reply.

    Hope that helps.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    celena (26 May 2011)

  5. #4
    arkyt's Avatar
    arkyt is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Thanks I will give those addresses a go ...

  6. #5
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,817
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,747
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,083 Posts

    Default

    Thank you Mojo for your address, because I have two or three addresses that do not respond.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •