-
22 March 2016, 2:43 pm
#1
Mail Spam From Fortune Affiliates (Including Personal Details)!
Hello All. Today i get Spam Message from Fortune Affiliates brand - Royal Vegas Casino Online.
This message contain my personal details - First and Last Name.
Message signed by John Hughes Royal Vegas casino manager. I don't know, where Royal Vegas Casino Manager know my personal details.
I have account in Fortune Affiliates, but i don't have account at Royal Vegas Casino. I am not a player.
Letter contain link "Unsubscribe" that follow to very strange site: game-a-game.us
Links on e-mail don't content affiliate code.
They look like this: http://lpqvwqyusgg.game-a-game.us/link1.php?userid={your email here}
I do some research, and i think, that this is may be the large mail spam network.
Site game-a-game.us created only 13 days ago (09 March 2016).
I found some domains, that have the same name servers, and the same registration contacts:
http://who.is/nameserver/ns1.domain4base.com/1
Last edited by Moonlight Cat; 22 March 2016 at 2:52 pm.
-
-
22 March 2016, 4:15 pm
#2
you are on a list 
press the "Spam" button never unsubscribe! - and dont waste your time!
Regards
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Progger For This Useful Post:
Moonlight Cat (23 March 2016), Vira CAsinoAffilate (23 March 2016)
-
24 March 2016, 11:50 am
#3
My husband is getting 5-10 of these every day with names like Kitty Casino etc in sender list.When he unsubscribe they seem to increase lol
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules