Hi All,
As mentioned above, today we are operating in a limited number of states in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
<st1
U.S.</st1</st1:country-region>
This is due to local laws of several <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1
U.S. states.</st1</st1:country-region>
The state who do not permit online gaming are:
Alaska, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut,Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Missouri,Maryland, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New York,Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington
For the rest of the states, we do not have any problem promoting our skill games (we also own pool and chess) hence we accept their players and I must give a very warm word about U.S players: they are very high quality players and very loyal to the game. I give them a big thumbs up!
I know for a fact that the U.S. is considering allowing skill games to operate in many other states soon, so letus all look forwards that and I promise to update you all.
Anyone who has more questions, feel free to ask J
Wishing you all a great weekend!
Warm regards,
Nicole Adams
Play65 affiliate manager
<o
</o