As a new affiliate webmaster I must tell you guys that i am extermely worried about this ban that Congress will put on online gaming. I mean as an affiliate marketer I have to be concerned because the US market as far as I understand is responsible for close to 50% of the revenue generated by online gaming companies. I personally do not have a webhosting account in the United States but because of this bill it is going to make it even harder for affiliates like myself to market effectively. We now have to turn our attention to the European market but one can only do so much marketing in Europe! Do you think that there is a serious concern from our perspective as affiliates to these online casinos? I would just like you guys to share your views on this matter!! Do you think this is something that will really cause a significant drop in the revenue generated by online gaming and eventually cause the online gaming industry to fall or is it just something that will only have an effect for about a couple of months and then afterwards everything be back to normal. Please share your views on this matter. At this point in time I am even wondering why I even bothered to start this online casino marketing, from the looks of it it seems as if I just wasted my money!


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote



