Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Question Would this turn you off from playing from the UK

    Players originating from Poland, Denmark, China, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Slovak Republic and Russia have to wager sixty (60) times the total of the purchase and bonus and one hundred (100) times the value of a no-deposit bonus.
    One of the casinos I have just started promoting is a European friendly casino. By this I mean it focuses on European traffic. When I think of promoting to European players I think of UK players as well as players listed in the quote above.

    The basic terms of a bonus say that 30x deposit and bonus are required before cashing out any winnings. However for players from the above areas are required to wager 60x the deposit and bonus.

    My question is this. If you were a player from the UK would 60x play through be too much to play at this particular casino? Wouldn't you think that a European casino would include the UK as part of the regular bonus terms instead of double the play through?

    I'm trying to find the right casinos to promote to the UK right now but am having issues swallowing this particular term and condition.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  2. #2
    tryme's Avatar
    tryme is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Posts
    306
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 135 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    There's no way I'd take a bonus at a casino with those kind of wagering requirements. However, there are plenty of good UK facing casinos. The casino offerings of the major bookmakers over here (Bet365, Victor Chandler, BetFair, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power) have a high trust level. There's also 32Red, Virgin Casino, Circus Casino with good name recognition.

    Below that in terms of awareness but still worth pushing are some of the live dealer casinos like DublinBet.

  3. #3
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Live support did say the bonus was cashable. Not sure if that would change your mind however I will look into promoting the casinos you have listed as I am familiar with all of them except Circus. Thank you for your opinion.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  4. #4
    tryme's Avatar
    tryme is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Posts
    306
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 135 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    Yeah, I guess you might not have heard of Circus Casino: there about a dozen large land-based casinos in the UK under the Circus name that are middle-market casinos. Their owners also have some high end casinos in London. They're very well capitalised and the online casino is part of that. They're a Gold Sponsor here - Genting Affiliates: https://www.gpwa.org/affiliate-progr...ing-affiliates

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to tryme For This Useful Post:


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •