-
27 December 2004, 4:24 am
#1
To the guys doing poor attemps to discredit Gambling-Pro.com
I want to address this message to the guys/gals doing poor attempts to discredit Gambing-Pro.com. I am sure they are around and reading at GPWA and CAP.
I, yesterday, have got someone who has find funny to subscribe hundreds of email address from various important sites, commercial sites, email targeted/chosen to generally company directors etc... Just during the holidays. Yeah, good time you have chosen.
While I will not disclose the amount of information I have been able to grab from the person who has doing this and how he has been doing this (information that leave me to think that it has been planned), I want to address this message to this person or anybody who think competiting with me with those kind of poor attempts.
Stop now. You will simply lose your time and energy. I will always be here in this business and I am not afraid of climbing above problems. You will NEVER stop me in my plans. I had not a simple life and I know how to deal with problems of this kind. Whoever you are, how big you are will NOT make ANY difference. I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE AND FIGHT YOU. I am from a very "deep" Italian/Sicilian family and we have the nerve easy. We know how to deal with the kind of people you are.
The more attempts you will do, the more I will be stronger. It gives me energy.
So, if you want to continue, then continue. In the end the most trouble you will end will be yours.
One advice? Go back work on your sites. If you are jealous of Gambling-Pro.com or any sites I own, then continue if you are happy with that. In the end jealousy will destroy yourself.
And, be sure to remember this. Don't do ANY errors.
Other than that, happy holidays to all.
-
-
27 December 2004, 11:18 am
#2
Wow - what's going on here, Max?
-
-
27 December 2004, 11:20 pm
#3
Is this someone we all know Max? If there's anything we can do let us know.
-
-
28 December 2004, 4:10 am
#4
I will not disclose any information but the only thing I can say is that it confirms what I think since the beginning of this year.
What this person has done is not something by hazard or just to make a funny thing on-the-fly. It has been planned, and thought before acting on HOW to do it.
Now thanks for your help Cindy & John but I can't say more of what I already said.
If the person read this, thx for your gift, good one. Yeah. Now better watch your back. I like challenges, I assure you this. Continue spending your time and/or money for what you are doing. You are targeting the wrong person!
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules