Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    LuckoftheSpin is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2021
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Is being a casino affiliate your full-time job?

    My partner and I both still work part-time in our current jobs and are counting down the time to do this full-time.

  2. #2
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    I retired a few years ago and then partnered up with friend and thoroughly enjoy this business. It certainly is a full time job and we will work every moment possible. Besides a fun industry you get what you put into it so the time is always well spent and paying off.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  3. #3
    PROFRBcom's Avatar
    PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    2,173
    Thanks
    1,511
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 808 Posts

    Default

    I come and go from work as I please.

    My full time job is hookers n blow.


    (it is a poker joke)

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to PROFRBcom For This Useful Post:

    rmeeuwsen (9 April 2021)

  5. #4
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PROFRBcom View Post
    I come and go from work as I please.

    My full time job is hookers n blow.


    (it is a poker joke)
    Well I don't know exactly what that is. Clearly haven't lived!

    But can make an educated guess and it sounds like much more fun than a normal 'job'

  6. #5
    johan_s is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2020
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 69 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    It is not. Yet. My goal is to make it my full time job. Or maybe work part time instead.

  7. #6
    Nenad is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 155 Times in 128 Posts

    Default

    I would like to work full time as an affiliate, and I hope one day I will.

  8. #7
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Yes, I work as a full-time affiliate and it's the best job for me. It's definitely got its fair share of rewards and there's always more to keep learning about our industry. It keeps me preoccupied and on my feet.

  9. #8
    gil.langelaan's Avatar
    gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 308 Times in 244 Posts

    Default

    For me, it's a full-time job now and I like it.
    It's interesting and challenging at the same time but that's the best experience I ever had.

  10. #9
    bitcasinorank's Avatar
    bitcasinorank is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2020
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    not yet, but hope it will soon

  11. #10
    CPReport's Avatar
    CPReport is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    595
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 111 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Full time since 2003. I consider myself completely unemployable in any other industry lol

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CPReport For This Useful Post:

    Strider1973 (1 April 2021), universal4 (31 March 2021)

  13. #11
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Full timer here as well
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  14. #12
    rmeeuwsen's Avatar
    rmeeuwsen is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin US
    Posts
    354
    Blog Entries
    10
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 118 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    My full time job was affiliate marketing since Sep 1996 - online from home.

    My first casino website was in 2000

    I've loved it.

    My boss used to be a greedy old man that never gave anyone credit for their work.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to rmeeuwsen For This Useful Post:

    casino2k.com (1 April 2021)

  16. #13
    Strider1973's Avatar
    Strider1973 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    449
    Thanks
    337
    Thanked 268 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Full-time AM since 2010!
    "Semper paratus!"
    My BTC Address: 1F11EJvSAab5vMQgGWGQMASr9T7LCkZjvb

  17. #14
    casino2k.com's Avatar
    casino2k.com is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Location
    Milano
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 64 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Full time job since 10+ years. Since we rely on SEO only, the level of stress is sometimes very very high and dealing with low traffic periods is not very easy.
    Matteo » Casino2K

  18. #15
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,679
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 845 Posts

  19. #16
    allaboutthebets's Avatar
    allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Posts
    940
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked 420 Times in 304 Posts

    Default

    Full time for 9 years running 2 igaming businesses. Can't actually see myself ever leaving the industry. It's one of them that sucks you in and won't let you escape.

  20. #17
    Juan Roman's Avatar
    Juan Roman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 263 Times in 184 Posts

    Default

    A full time balancing act since 2011. Running a content writing company and our own affiliate sites. An amazing industry indeed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •