Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    joert is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2012
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 25 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Offline promotion

    Just wondering if any of you guys use newspaper ads/leaflets etc., and how it does for you, or has done in the past for you.

    Cheers

  2. #2
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    There are a couple of old threads kicking about where people talk about offline marketing and I think a few gpwa'ers have had advertising boards at horse races and football grounds. I definitely remember seeing a big 'just bookies' banner during a race when I was doing research on live streaming.

    I've looked at (and priced up) a lot of options in the past, but ended up doing very little of it myself.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  3. #3
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Here's a couple of threads:

    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/offline-m...ng-203363.html

    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/how-impor...ou-205438.html

    I'm sure there were a couple of others but am struggling to find them!
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  4. #4
    joert is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2012
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 25 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    cheers man thanks for that. Had a search myself but couldn't find anything. Seen a freebets.com banner at a race last year alright, just on the finish line- i think that might be a bit out of my league though . I've been thinking about a few leaflet drops in some good income areas, maybe a few local news rag/advertising thingy for 50 quid a pop.

    Hope you're keeping well mate

  5. #5
    joert is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2012
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 25 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Hey matt, sent you an email to synaptic mate

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •