So, been having fun making something more custom than my first review sites(straight non-modified mercury theme), have Kadence and learned template building and custom fields and custom post types(have my own star rating sliders built from scratch, basically can replicate nearly all mercury features, and main reason is this time I'm separating countries and languages with seperate post types, but that's a different topic).

Anyway, I'm not sure if what I'm trying to do is possible through things I'm familiar with, or if there is a plugin that can help.

Though, essentially, what I want to do, and have seen on some big sites is global site rankings (so, will show for example a site ranks 17 for all, 7 for sportsbooks, 26 for slots, whatever sub categories like that, or just 1 "all" global rank)

I understand how to just create a section and just type that in manually. Though what I'm trying to figure out, is if there's a way it can be a dynamic element. For example, I add a new site, I want it to be #5, and that displayed on a badge on the review page, and when I set it, it will bump what previously was 5 to number 6, what was previously 6 to 7, etc. Maybe possible through a list page where can order them there.

While a more advanced integration of something like that would change the order of ranking on casino lists on other pages of the site, but I already have a set up I'm using for ranking blocks, and I am cool with manually selecting that, as mainly for homepage, side bar, and landing pages(might want to suggest different ones for Canada than for U.S. or whatever, and just probably more to learn than I should bite off right now to integrate global rank into all ranking blocks, as can just order those manually)

I really just want a badge or meter type of thing(and I can design a template and create an element, even if have to create a variation for each number 1 through 100 or whatever, that's no issue, starting with much less casinos, but want something I'll be able to add onto long term without having to manually change every review page badge) that displays on the review page - so doesn't have to directly affect ordering of casino lists on other pages.

And can design the badge, and I understand how to make one through custom fields that I can manually select on my review edit pages without using the block editor, but the problem is, I don't know how I can make it so changing the rank of 1 casino, will automatically bump the rest to their new rank.

I'm guessing there might be some feature (like range idk) in ACF that could do that, but really not sure what to search on google to find anything, or if there's a plugin out there with that functionality that can be added in any theme.

If anyone has a functionality like that on their site, and wasn't built into a prebuilt purchased casino theme, would love to hear how you did it. Really isn't a big deal, probably wont effect much weather I have it or not, but just trying to make it look extra polished and professional with extra little things(and trying to have more extra little things, in addition to star rating, pros and cons, screenshot gallery, and may make some manually configured little meter type things, just because I will be spending more time on certain casinos in terms of editing reviews, but I want to have more impressive looking reviews for casinos I don't spend as much time on reviewing, so I can get a bigger library up on the site without taking ages. Making decent money now with external traffic sources to some casinos, so taking my time on this site to do it proper it will serve more so as landing pages for my off site traffic sources, so not gambling my time on weather it will do well on google, will be great if it does in the long run, but not necessarily banking on that, so won't be a waste of time even if I don't have the level of SEO success I hope. Mainly want it to be sexy)

Anyway, no clue if that's possible without coding(seems like there's a way to do it all these days without coding, but idk, should haved learned to code like obama said)