Who the hell is this "magic" spammer?
Every few hours I check my email I have a ton of spam advertising a different "magic" domain....and the domains all have a Royal VIP Casino front on them.
The casino fron does NOT have the software logo on it so I do not know what they are using and I do not immediately recognize the 1 or 2 slots listed on the home page.
Over the last few days I have gotten in the neighborhood of 400-500 spams from this piece of scum....and I have checked them at random and have seen close to a dozen domains....
This scumbag is really getting on my nerves....
The domains all have the word magic in them.
Here is just one example of a domain. (I added xx's)
xxmagicbenefice.com
Domain Name: xxMAGICBENEFICE.COM
Creation Date: 19-Aug-2010
Modification Date: 19-Aug-2010
Expiration Date: 19-Aug-2011
Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.nspamns.com
ns2.nspamns.com
ns3.nspamns.com
Registrant:
Vladimir Stepanischev stepanishevvv@mail.ru
Private person
Serafimovicha, 15, 1
Shakhty, 346512
RUSSIAN FEDERATION
+7.8636238481
Billing Contact:
Vladimir Stepanischev stepanishevvv@mail.ru
Serafimovicha, 15, 1
Shakhty, 346512
RUSSIAN FEDERATION
+7.8636238481
Administrative Contact:
Vladimir Stepanischev stepanishevvv@mail.ru
Private person
Serafimovicha, 15, 1
Shakhty, 346512
RUSSIAN FEDERATION
+7.8636238481
Technical Contact:
Vladimir Stepanischev stepanishevvv@mail.ru
Private person
Serafimovicha, 15, 1
Shakhty, 346512
RUSSIAN FEDERATION
+7.8636238481
This guy need to be hung up by the short hairs....
Rick
Universal4


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote


