Hi all,
First, I want to state that I'm not selling any 3rd-party theme here, in case someone would say bla bla about copyright matter. What I offer you is my own work which includes creating css files, custom templates and some custom plug-ins.
I can convert any website to the design like my website which is inspired by https://sieubet.com/thu-vien-nha-cai...khong-bi-chan/. It can be done regardless of what theme you are using. So it means you don't have to buy any new theme or change your theme.
In addition, it comes with some php files for your site:
- Lightweight post view counter
- Simple and fast cloaking link system
- Professional look review page
- Several custom templates for posts with different purposes
For demo, just visit my gambling site.
I just take some reasonable fee for my set-up work. Pm if you want my service.![]()


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote


