Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    johns1124 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 36 Times in 13 Posts

    Default Anyone else a Aff of JustBet (AffilaiteLions)

    Apperently, they are now "in the same building" as Bookmaker / BetDSI. I have not heard anything new about them since last week. All I have noticed is that my Stats at AffiliateLions is no longer updating. Anyone else a JustBet Affiliate notice this?

    Thanks

    John

  2. #2
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    Yes, I have spoken with my affiliate manager and she said July 17 they began to be backed by bookmaker. My landing pages were down for both UCA and Just as well as my 1-888 number.

    They are now SB A+ and so is UCA BET. However I emailed my AM at UCA and have not gotten a response and can not log in to my account. I have active players there and I am getting redirected to a JustBet Log in. When I Log Into JustBet I do not see my players transfered. Are you seeing the same thing?
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  3. #3
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default

    Yep this is a mess. When all of the sudden I wasnt getting any new sign ups I checked my links. Surprisingly they went to a 404 page. I called my AM and they said Bookmaker is now the affiliate account and you have to create an account under the new affiliate program. This is a bunch of BS! Just Bet was one of my best performers for Live Casino and sportsbooks. I did update my links in hopes that they would continue to convert well.

    Just right now I was updating some pages related to Just Bet and things are not looking good. Now there is only a 15% sign up bonus and the only other reward is earning bet points and exchanging them for cash. Also threre is no longer a live dealer casino which is really to bad - I did really well with them.

    I have never had a really good experience with Bookmaker so unfortunatly I am moving Just Bet way down the list as I just do not think they will convert the way they were before this all happened.

    I guess they were in trouble and Bookmaker bailed them out. Good for the players I guess but bad for us!
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

  4. #4
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokerBonus View Post
    Yep this is a mess. When all of the sudden I wasnt getting any new sign ups I checked my links. Surprisingly they went to a 404 page. I called my AM and they said Bookmaker is now the affiliate account and you have to create an account under the new affiliate program. This is a bunch of BS! Just Bet was one of my best performers for Live Casino and sportsbooks. I did update my links in hopes that they would continue to convert well.

    Just right now I was updating some pages related to Just Bet and things are not looking good. Now there is only a 15% sign up bonus and the only other reward is earning bet points and exchanging them for cash. Also threre is no longer a live dealer casino which is really to bad - I did really well with them.

    I have never had a really good experience with Bookmaker so unfortunatly I am moving Just Bet way down the list as I just do not think they will convert the way they were before this all happened.

    I guess they were in trouble and Bookmaker bailed them out. Good for the players I guess but bad for us!
    @ultimate did you get your lander taken down? My lander is back up now but UCA is redirected to JustBET. Did you have a 1-888 number?
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •