Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,632
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default Looking for a new free slots provider for Microgaming after dumping FA

    I had to remove Fortune affiliates from AFC after they reduced commissions without warning, any operator offering flash microgaming slots, or any software slots games let me know.
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  2. #2
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allfreechips View Post
    I had to remove Fortune affiliates from AFC after they reduced commissions without warning, any operator offering flash microgaming slots, or any software slots games let me know.
    We have them. Get in touch with Celia and she will be able to give you the codes.

    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    celena (8 December 2014)

  4. #3
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    I had to remove Fortune affiliates from AFC after they reduced commissions without warning
    Did they do this across the Board? I haven't noticed any changes on my commissions but then again I haven't looked very closely....

  5. #4
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,632
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Yea they did it in October, placed me down to 25% revshare, I asked about it for a month with the same ill get back to you answer. Then mid November it was said I need to have more players exposure to get back to where I was. I dont play thoes games at all so they no longer appear on AFC, just the free games I am removing as soon as I get a new list (thanks Renee)
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •