Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default Nerdy Christmas Joke

    Courtesy of one of my many nerdy friends...

    Higgs Boson particle knocks on a church door and asks to come in.
    Priest says 'no'.
    Higgs Boson says 'but you can't have mass without me'.
    Ho ho ho.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

    Gabriel_LCP (16 December 2011), rak (18 December 2011), Renee (15 December 2011), wagerjunction (15 December 2011)

  3. #2
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,105
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    I had to google "Higgs Boson particle" but then I got it

  4. #3
    casdirs is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    I had to google "Higgs Boson particle" but then I got it
    Same here, I had to check Wikipedia lol Very funny joke though, I love it. I'm a big fan of simple and silly jokes lol

  5. #4
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldidiot View Post
    Courtesy of one of my many nerdy friends...



    Ho ho ho.
    lol.. i got it. you friend is a true nerd - he would mix well with my board games get togeher group

  6. #5
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,450
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 389 Times in 204 Posts

    Default

    Not a Christmas joke but similar

    A neutron walks into a bar and ask how much for a beer.
    The bartender says for you "no charge"

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to grem For This Useful Post:

    Renee (27 December 2011)

  8. #6
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Haha keep posting these. I'm a nerd and I love them!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •