Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    arkyt's Avatar
    arkyt is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Default Trident Share ~ Referback

    Several months before Referback took over Trident Share things started going downhill. All stats went to zero in April, support was totally non-existent, no emails no phone calls, nothing. I knew something was going on and thought I deserved an answer as to what was going on with my account.

    Well it was obvious what was going on when Referback took over for Trident back in August of this year. Since then I have tried to get my King Neptunes stats updated for the entire year as I know that account was active - I speak with some of those players. Then finally in October I received a check in the mail, as soon as I seen the envelop I knew what it was - I was thinking great they finally got things straightened out - I open it and its for $69 - SIXTY NINE!!!!!

    I immediately contacted RB and within a few days they got back with me saying that after research they had found that I was owed $xxx.xx ... I told them to just keep the check because I figured I was owed more than that. I asked that they please look back into my years stats again and let me know where all my players went.

    Today I heard back - they said after researching it further that they dont have access to any old data and that everything started anew in August. So my tough luck- all previous players are GONE!

    Anyone else notice the same issues with Trident Share earlier this year? How are you doing with those properties now that they are with Referback?

    Further for anyone interested if you have any income coming from the previous Trident Share program - you have to obtain your money by December - after that date it will all be "written off" ...

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,976
    Thanks
    4,537
    Thanked 9,294 Times in 5,978 Posts

    Default

    I had the same thing happen to me....only mine started some months before yours....My issue revolved around what had happened to a single player, the single biggest player I had ever had with King Neptunes.

    I had them research it long before you did and they found that the player had suddenly gone innactive....although before that she never went more than 5 days without playing.

    I don't recall the exact time frame, but the player had gone inactive right at the time Trident was starting to transfer a portion of things to BR. (At the time I had actually talked to someone at Trident who told me of the upcoming merger)

    It would be over a year later that the official anouncement was made and Referback had any sort of control over anything Trident, so I can't hold Referback responsible....(inmyopinion) I think the powers that be at Trident just screwed things up badly.

    In my case, Referback actually gave my player a special cash bonus and that player played it off....but never played again after that.

    In my particular case I think Trident dropped the ball with this VIP and the player probably found somewhere else to play where she was taken care of properly.....and by the time Referback became involved it was too late.

    I think Referback did what they could with this player (as well as others) so in my opinion if you lost out from something at Trident, it is Tridents fault and NOT that of Referback.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  3. #3
    arkyt's Avatar
    arkyt is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    I also had numerous players who at one time or another won HUGE amounts at King Neptunes and then just vanished ... that never made much sense to me, but hell what can we do?

    Oh well - life goes on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •