Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    BetBlack's Avatar
    BetBlack is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2021
    Location
    Rome
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Seeking Constructive Feedback for My Project BetBlack.it

    Hello, fellow GPWA webmasters
    I want share with you my new web project, https://betblack.it/ and I am eager to hear your valuable insights, critiques, and suggestions. I've poured a significant amount of time and effort into it. However, I believe there's always room for improvement, and who better to provide constructive criticism than this knowledgeable community?

  2. #2
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default

    Something wrong in your link above, goes to gpwa.org/betblack.it

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to chaumi For This Useful Post:

    BetBlack (13 March 2024)

  4. #3
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    I fixed the link

    Rick
    Universal4

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    BetBlack (13 March 2024)

  6. #4
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    I didn't mention it before, but recall when I did the site review previously, one thing that caught my eye with your site.

    I really though the wolf talking to the visitor in various places was pretty cool. There were a few spots, where he kinda appears to actually speak directly to the reader and I thought that was a really nice touch.

    Rick
    Universal4

  7. #5
    BetBlack's Avatar
    BetBlack is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2021
    Location
    Rome
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Agree, Rick thank you appreciate.

  8. #6
    hyena-ojisan is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    March 2024
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    It's wonderful that you can play games for free on the site. Also, I am in the Asia region, and I am amazed at how fast the site's response is.

  9. #7
    Silver Crocodile's Avatar
    Silver Crocodile is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2024
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Looks great! Best of luck with this project.

  10. #8
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    The site is FAST, which I love, the design is very consistent, and despite having a lot of information, it's not tiring to read. Congratulations on a job well done, I wish you success and hope to read more from you here on the forum.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  11. #9
    BetBlack's Avatar
    BetBlack is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2021
    Location
    Rome
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thank you, we made some improvement you can check again when you have time.

    Betblack.it

  12. #10
    idanbraun is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Looks very professional, but there is no interface in English and the menu contains only one link.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •