We cannot login! No email, nothing, tried recover password ' unfortunately the service is not avaliable on your account '
Help?
We cannot login! No email, nothing, tried recover password ' unfortunately the service is not avaliable on your account '
Help?
Ok works now - strange
I had the same problem. After a few hours everything was okey. Don't know the reason, but don't get panic.
Sometime due to internet connectivity problems, lots of people wandering with this type of problems. You need to have some patience and try after some times. I hope it will work.
I have an affiliate account and I have been working before the worldcup 2014. But from last 15 days I can not access to my affiliate account. I have email to support team they said to contact affiliate team. I mail them but did not get reply, till now. I have tried to recover password but it shows ' unfortunately the service is not available on your account '
I have tried from several computer and internet network - I am sure that it's not computer or internet connectivity problems.
What should I do now?