Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    newcustomeroffer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,364
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 602 Times in 473 Posts

    Default How Many Unread Emails Have You Got Right Now?

    One of my kids just glanced at my phone and picked me up on this - 42,426 is the current count on mine.

    Can anyone beat that?

    Do you let them accumulate like me or are you do you keep your email inbox 'clean'?!
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to newcustomeroffer For This Useful Post:

    Anthony (1 July 2025)

  3. #2
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,242
    Thanks
    362
    Thanked 483 Times in 397 Posts

    Default

    I have 5,050 unread emails in my personal inbox and 3,985 in my work account. I've read all the important ones that needed attention; the problem is I tend to forget to delete the irrelevant ones, and that's what keeps piling up.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  4. #3
    CasinoGuideJapan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2023
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    118,524 - about 10 year old main one, all important emails always was read .. promo left
    Name:  118.png
Views: 153
Size:  12.7 KB
    Last edited by CasinoGuideJapan; 29 June 2025 at 2:32 am.

  5. #4
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,161
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 745 Posts

    Default

    I actually have ZERO unread emails. Every night before turning off the light I check to be sure there is nothing unread and same goes for Teams/Telegram. I may mark them for action if required but always on top of all the emails.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  6. #5
    CasinosBroker's Avatar
    CasinosBroker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 122 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    0 (ZERO) unread emails - across all of my email's.
    Looking to buy or sell iGaming sites?
    Get in touch today!
    www.CasinosBroker.com
    WhatsApp: +40-757-953-988

  7. #6
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    Zero for me, I'm a little too OCD to be having thousands of unread emails but my wife has something like 33,000 unread emails.

    I unsubscribe from anything I don't want and set spam filters for anything else so it does help minimise the amount of crap I get sent.

  8. #7
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    I currently have 9099 emails I need to deal with ( LOL, In this lifetime? or next) but zero unread emails as I always open what comes through ( after deleting the spam, scam and smut)

  9. #8
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,608 Times in 1,900 Posts

    Default

    I have 8,288 unopened across 10 emails, but after seeing some of these numbers posted here, I don't feel so bad about it.

    Kudos to the Pokerface, CasinosBrokers and Mattbar for having zero, most impressive.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  10. #9
    kkraljjjsimon is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    June 2025
    Location
    Ljubljana, Slovenia
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I have a thing about unread messages. So it's currently 0.

  11. #10
    newcustomeroffer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,364
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 602 Times in 473 Posts

    Default

    Having read some of your replies I think I might have to mark everything as read and try to keep on top of it all from here!
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  12. #11
    gregormlakarrr is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    July 2025
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    heh, zero

  13. #12
    bramgl is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2025
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    None, try to have it neat and tidy - better for the overview. But after a (short) holiday there are definitely times that the inbox has quite a decent amount of unread messages

  14. #13
    julyele303 is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    December 2022
    Location
    saint sauveur
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Haha, 42k?! That’s impressive (or terrifying ��). I try to keep mine under control, but honestly, it’s usually hovering around 2–3k unread at any given time. I just delete the obvious spam and let the rest pile up until I actually need something, otherwise it’s just stress trying to keep it “zero inbox.”

  15. #14
    Danylo's Avatar
    Danylo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2025
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I try to keep my emails read, but if I collect all my networks, I might end up with 1,000 unread spam emails.

  16. #15
    CheetahBonus's Avatar
    CheetahBonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2025
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Wow, that's a lot. I'm trying to reply to everyone on time but sometimes it is hard to read all messages and get in touch with everyone. AT the moment, my account counts 120 unread messages.

  17. #16
    plo365 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2026
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I’m currently sitting on over 11,000 unread messages across all my email and messenger apps.
    It used to stress me out, but I realized 99% of it is spam, newsletters, or irrelevant noise. Now I just ignore it. If it's actually important, they will double-text or call.

  18. #17
    kwblue's Avatar
    kwblue is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    432
    Thanked 702 Times in 283 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDepositCasinos View Post
    I have 5,050 unread emails in my personal inbox and 3,985 in my work account. I've read all the important ones that needed attention; the problem is I tend to forget to delete the irrelevant ones, and that's what keeps piling up.
    I'm in the exact same boat. 5,101 in my work inbox (unread) but they aren't important - I'm just not good at cleanup. But I must have cleaned up some of them, because my deleted inbox contains 34464 unread emails lol.
    SlotsOnFire.com — Online Slots Database | 34,000+ Games, RTP & Reviews

  19. #18
    hatario's Avatar
    hatario is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    I also used to have it at over 10k unread emails and it was driving me insane as I was getting mobile alerts for useless spam - it took me like half an hour to clean everything and unsubsribe from every email list - now the mobile alerts are actually useful

  20. #19
    fonzi1022 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 43 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    haha, I have over 35k unread right now and they're all spam. I'm hoping Ai will be able to handle this problem in the near future.
    Come and visit me at Online Casinos 247 where we review the top Real Money Online Casinos.
    Make sure to top by USA No Deposit Casinos if you want to learn about US facing casinos.
    The best Australian Casino Bonuses are money makers for players.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •