wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default 100% Revenue Share 100 Affiliates

Hi

As I said last week we are about to offer the most profitable commission package in the industry.

The name of this thread kind of gives it away.

We will pay 100 affiliates 100% commission.

So if you want to be part of the most profitable affiliate program in the industry get in contact with me.

Thanks

Shaun

CashRake : Laurentio is offline Public Member
    Thanks

WOW what an incredible rate! I just posted a poll about Commission Structures, jokingly stating a 101% RevShare but you guys did it!
    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/what-comm...ic-176873.html

Knockout promo and I'm sure it will go super fast! So people whatever you do, don't be applicant #101

All the best with it guys & girls!

Laurentio Telecican

laurentio@cashrake.com

[CLICK HERE] to sign up and start earning more today!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CashRake : Laurentio For This Useful Post:

wagerprofits (29 August 2008)

Gamblers112 is offline New Member
    Thanks

When offering a to good to be true offer I hope you can answer a few questions about it as well.

The 100% commission, I figure is a net figure, so how many % do you deduct from it for bonus cost and network cost etc?

The 100% commission will be valid for how long?

The players signing up under the 100% will they stay on that level or drop when the promotion is over?

So say you drop me to 25 % net afterward will all my players generate a 25% profit to me or will the ones who signed up during the promotion still generate a higher revenue %?

The 25% commission you state on your web page, is that net or gross figures?

Looking forward for your answers

Tommy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamblers112 For This Useful Post:

wagerprofits (29 August 2008)

wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hi Tommy

Thanks you for the reply.

I am more than happy to answer any questions that you have. I understand that from the affiliate point of view a lot of poker rooms will offer huge rewards and have terms that make it all most impossible to gain the high percentages that are offered, in this case nothing could be further from the truth.

Q. I figure is a net figure?

A. At Wager Profits all commissions are based on Net revenue.

Q. so how many % do you deduct from it for bonus cost and network cost etc?

A. As per point all commission that we pat are based on Net, we only deduct bonuses and we do not charge network costs.

Q. So say you drop me to 25 % net afterward will all my players generate a 25% profit to me or will the ones who signed up during the promotion still generate a higher revenue %?

A. After the promotion end you placed into one of the following groups based on what revenue you have generated. All new players that you bring to the network after the promotion end will again be placed into the one of the groups below based on the revenue that you generate.

How does Poker Commission Model Work?

Level 1 - Up to : $2,000 Level 1 % 30%
    Level 2 - > Level 1 Up to : $5,000 Level 2 % 35%
    Level 3 - > Level 2 Up to : $10,000 Level 3 % 40%
    Level 4 - > Level 3 Up to : Level 4 % 50%

Q. The 25% commission you state on your web page, is that net or gross figures?

A. I am not sure on where you got the figure of 25% as my commission groups start at 30% again this is Net. The T&Cs are on the following link: http://www.milliondollarpokerclub.co...ommission.php#

If you would like to discuss this promotion in any further details I am more than happy to post in the forum or feel free to contact me all of my contact details are below, I will also be in Barcelona for both the EIG and CAP and I would be more than happy to meet up with you.

I hope the above has helped to answer some of your questions and I hope to see you promoting http://www.milliondollarpokerclub.com in the very near future.

Regards

Shaun