The twenty-twenties is almost here!
What are your predictions for this coming year and the beginning of a new decade?
Cheers,
The twenty-twenties is almost here!
What are your predictions for this coming year and the beginning of a new decade?
Cheers,
f**ing huge growth in sportsbetting / online gambling.
#reachoutandgrabit
Connie B (6 December 2019)
Two times 20-black, cheers to those who love and bet on middle dozen on European roulette.
It should be a very good year though![]()
Seven times fall, eight times stand.
Connie B (6 December 2019)
England will win Euro2020 and all UK-facing affiliates will be moaning about it like mad, having previously wanted them to get as far as possible in the tournament![]()
Connie B (6 December 2019)
good luck i guess 20 is my lucky number![]()
I don't hold much hope for the world economy in general as more nations, banks and businesses go under.
Cash Bonus (9 December 2019), Connie B (9 December 2019)
More salsa parties for me![]()
I predict you announcing that you've been hired as an affiliate manager somewhere![]()
Connie B (9 December 2019)
I hope it will be more successful than this year. And of course wish all the best to all of us!
Cash Bonus (9 December 2019), Connie B (9 December 2019), drifter8 (10 December 2019)
Getting ten years older...
I believe that there will certainly be more competition throughout our industry and throughout the world in general.
Connie B (11 December 2019)
Start the count down!
12 days - What are your predictions?
I was rubbing my crystal ball when a voice shouted out to me "Stop doing that in public Glass Man."
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
Bitcoin Halving 2020, more growth in bitcoin and crypto casinos compared to traditional online casinos, Deontey Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2
Connie B (2 January 2020)
I will try to do everything possible to succeed financially
Connie B (2 January 2020)
I always hope for the best: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All of You!!!
God Bless You Guys
Cheers!!
Connie B (2 January 2020)
I have a feeling 2020 is going to be significant for me both personally and in business. Guess time will tell!
All the best for the new year guys![]()
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Connie B (2 January 2020)
in autumn but I met really good persons here! with you happy holidays!
Connie B (2 January 2020)
2020 is going to be a very busy year working on building the business and other initiatives. Will also be very busy keeping up with the many changes in the industry and the increasing number of casinos and programs that are closing or consolidating. And of course increasing legislative requirements.
All in all it will be a fun year!
Happy New Year everyone!
Connie B (2 January 2020)