Expert is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default 400Affiliates is shaving

I was wondering why my other 8 programs have 1 depositor in 40 clicks, and 400Affiliates needs to much click for a depositor. Even I promote their all sites.

I was wondering why I have 1 chargeback in 2 years, but in last 2 months 2 chargebacks, both of them with 400affiliates.

And I was wondering why %50 reveneu share? Too good to be true.

Today I got a automatic mail from them that says:

Player xxx has deposited $175.00.

When I check my account it is $25.

I caught them. They are shaving. I am sure they can pay 90% to affiliates, as they shave, no problem for them.

I took their links down on my sites.

Doolally is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Could it be that your player did deposit $175 but just hasn't played it all through yet? Presumably they have only lost $50 so far giving you the $25 commissions. Does this make sense or am I missing something?

Expert is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Yes you are missing out something. 400affiliates stats show the total deposits on left side and deposits, net profit,etc. at the top-left side. So there is $175 first deposit amount but it only shows $25. (and they notify only the first deposit of a player. May be he/she continued to deposit.)

big fish is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

i also do not trust 400 affiliates. their numbers are not in line as they should be, and they are making receiving affiliate payments a challenge to say the least. with so many good programs out there, i trhink it is best to avoid these guys.
    - Big Fish - Gambling.org Founder -
    Gambling.org: Learn about legal online gambling in the USA with trusted reviews from gambling experts since 1996.