We knew this Brazil team were not up to it, but this is the destruction of a legend. Sad, sad stuff.
We knew this Brazil team were not up to it, but this is the destruction of a legend. Sad, sad stuff.
They are getting smashed by a well oiled machine. Brazil can't keep hiding behind dirty tactics and direct play. This is the worse and less entertaining Brazilian side in my life time.
-Shay- (8 July 2014)
That's all true...but depending on how old you are, this is the demolition of a childhood memory.
I never cried watching a football match before. I feel for those kids in the crowd. Maybe I'm a stupid emotional softie. It hurts.
Renee (8 July 2014)
Seeing those kids cry almost made me cry! I felt the same when I knew Australia was out, even though I never expected them to go through.
I can only imagine the disappointment being knocked out at such a late stage being so close to the end.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
I felt sorry for the Brazilian team. They were obviously playing against a beast of a team.
I didn't expect to see such a result at this stage. I thought both teams would struggle to score a goal.
Well...7-1..!! host nation...its a nightmare!! They did not know what hit them!! first few goals where just like professionals vs school kids! Brazil were **** all tournament...they just were exposed yesterday..feel for all those in the crowd..people were in tears at the second goal itself! Now i fear for Dutch if they come to finals...
-Shay- (9 July 2014)
Ag shame.
![]()
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
Casino Online Rating (9 July 2014), chaumi (10 July 2014), ocreditor (10 July 2014), Renee (9 July 2014)
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
0:0 after 120 minutes, even more gutted.
Renee (9 July 2014)
Shameful game by Brazil; the Brazilian people are devastated