Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default Abuse from link spammer web1234

    So here is how this webmaster does business! He spams the board with only link requests and then when called out has this to say..

    Nice man - real nice -- notice the title "**** Off" - great way to do business buddy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Lost of class I tell you.

    greek39
    Greek39

  3. #3
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    I mean a few is ok right.. But this guy has been ONE FULL YEAR!!

    All he does is spam the boards in various threads with links..

    Every post of the 56 he posted in the year are all links.

    I mean i egged him on a bit - with posting a fake email - after he decided to continue when Terry told him to read the rules..

    Oh well - it gets frustrating and hard to do regular business with all this spam.

  4. #4
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    He spams and is rude about it. Maybe he is confused behind every keyboard lies a human being.

    greek39
    Greek39

  5. #5
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    This is outrageous

    This guy should really be given a lesson in manners. You cannot reasonably join a community and tell people to p**s off. After all, the idea behind this forum is to build up relationships and help each other out.

    This guy shoud be outed IMO...
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,978
    Thanks
    4,537
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 5,979 Posts

    Default

    Ok, I just now saw this.....

    I now understand what you meant in your pm....

    I will caution everyone reading this thread.....

    We may in fact need to close this thread as this kind of thread does in fact tend to get out of hand very quickly......

    First let me state that I do NOT agree with the tone anyone has used against an active and respected private member here, (Steve I wish you would have come to me before publicizing a pm, but I do understand your frustration, and I honestly would have backed you up on this....)

    WARNING!!
    NO PERSONAL ATTACKS!

    There has already been enough of that!

    Rick
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    GFPC (25 November 2010), wagerjunction (25 November 2010)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •