-
9 September 2002, 10:49 pm
#1
ad buys
Hi All,
My first post, scanning the archives seems as though you're all a friendly bunch so thought I'd jump right in 
I've been involved with affiliate marketing for quite a while now, but have little experience of the gaming sector...
Just wanted to pose a question to some of the more experienced crowd on the board to hear any general consensus or thoughts in terms of handling targeted ad buys.
I'm sure I'll get mixed opinions - but for those doing a lot of paid for advertising do you have a preference in directing your traffic to your portal or directly to your chosen casino?
Thanks!
Neil Durrant
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules