Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 23 of 23
  1. #21
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    This is similar to many of our tests using a php or html redirect page that we open in a new tab or window and depending on where it goes (say bet365) sometimes it will be blocked.

    I personally often had less issues with the links themselves as I did with the images, but in some of our tests the links were also blocked.

    Let us know how your method works.

    Rick
    Universal4

  2. #22
    latrobet's Avatar
    latrobet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Port Vila
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 32 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    This is similar to many of our tests using a php or html redirect page that we open in a new tab or window and depending on where it goes (say bet365) sometimes it will be blocked.

    I personally often had less issues with the links themselves as I did with the images, but in some of our tests the links were also blocked.

    Let us know how your method works.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Will do. As I said I havent done the adblock tests but we found that in our case the loader overcome the issues.

    I will keep you in the loop anyway.

    Cheers

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for sharing as the more we discuss these methods and what each of have encountered, the more we can all help and learn from each others experiences.

    Rick
    Universal4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •