-
25 September 2021, 11:04 am
#1
Advice for bookies
Hi guys,
Been a while since have been here, hope everyone is well.
I'm working with a massive & well established tipster site and am launching a few sport betting sites and was wondering if anyone can recommend
the best bookies that offer either good revenue share / wagershare ( if available with sports .. I'm not sure )
These sites are focused around horse racing & football.
Ideally they would also offer an API as well
Only want bookies that have had no reported issues of closing accounts / stealing customers please
I know it sounds like a pretty generic question that gets asked a lot however I only want to focus on reputable programs
and I have been out of the gambling sector for some time now.
Thanks in advance to everyone who chimes in with some well needed advice
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules