Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Believe is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Advice on my site

    Hey guys,

    I have asked quite a few SEO questions lately and I think I have got everything down the best to my knowledge.

    Would anyone be willing to give me 10 minutes of their time and go through my site and let me know what I could change/improve?

    If anyone believes giving me answers via PM is best I would appreciate that too.

    Hopefully I have put what I have learnt here to use.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Rostick's Avatar
    Rostick is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    359
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 118 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    Casino is not really my thing, and honestly I don`t like review sites (sorry), but from A SEO point of view I think you did a really good job. Good keywords, very good structure, and it`s very easy for the reader to find everything on the site.

    Of course it would be recomended to add something to the sidebars for symmetry, I`d put a box with the last news/articles, it will also inter-connect your website better (although it`s already interconnected).

    Of course, you need links now.
    Betdistrict.com - free betting tips & previews
    Happybags.ro - romanian e-commerce website
    WW2HistoryBook - World War Two Library

  3. #3
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,707
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,374 Times in 2,045 Posts

    Default

    I ran screaming frog on your site, and noticed that you have some types of links that are not to the intended destination, although they redirect to the intended location. On my sites I try to make sure links are direct to the final destination.

    Some examples:

    Links to www.casinobonusgaming.com/go/888 are redirected to www.casinobonusgaming.com/go/888/
    Links to www.casinobonusgaming.com/go/partycasino are redirected to www.casinobonusgaming.com/go/partycasino/

    Thus you are doing an extra redirection even before the redirection to the actual gaming site. Also, it might make sense for you to put nofollow on those links. At least some folks believe nofollowing affiliate links is the right thing to do.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  4. #4
    Believe is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rostick View Post
    Casino is not really my thing, and honestly I don`t like review sites (sorry), but from A SEO point of view I think you did a really good job. Good keywords, very good structure, and it`s very easy for the reader to find everything on the site.

    Of course it would be recomended to add something to the sidebars for symmetry, I`d put a box with the last news/articles, it will also inter-connect your website better (although it`s already interconnected).

    Of course, you need links now.
    Thanks for your input.

    In your opinion I haven't put too many links inside pages etc?

    What is the next step with Links? I always thought I would give my site some time to grow before buying links?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorfman View Post
    I ran screaming frog on your site, and noticed that you have some types of links that are not to the intended destination, although they redirect to the intended location. On my sites I try to make sure links are direct to the final destination.

    Some examples:

    Links to www.casinobonusgaming.com/go/888 are redirected to www.casinobonusgaming.com/go/888/
    Links to www.casinobonusgaming.com/go/partycasino are redirected to www.casinobonusgaming.com/go/partycasino/

    Thus you are doing an extra redirection even before the redirection to the actual gaming site. Also, it might make sense for you to put nofollow on those links. At least some folks believe nofollowing affiliate links is the right thing to do.

    Michael
    Thank you Michael, I will look into how to fix that. Much appreciates

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •