Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AussieDave is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,815 Times in 1,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHIC21 View Post
    the problem with the database overflow was the same. And the hosting resources couldn't stand it anymore.
    I have a gutsy VPS. Hence, I have access to php.ini files etc., etc. Aside from using the tips I added, I also implement other layers of security. Reiterating, most affiliates use shared hosting, which depending on what your using/running, can cause adverse speed issues, which ultimately will affect Google rankings. If using WP security plugins are your only option, then your best bet, is to obtain the fastest hosting/resources you can afford.
    ---
    Compliance: a code word for control

---
    Do the right thing, even when no one is looking. It's called integrity.
    ---

It's your right to be treated honestly: fairness for all igaming affiliates - doch.news

CHIC21 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

We solved the problem like this: We went to our VPS, as well as the sites were transferred to statics. Pure html

Quote Originally Posted by AussieDave View Post
    I have a gutsy VPS. Hence, I have access to php.ini files etc., etc. Aside from using the tips I added, I also implement other layers of security. Reiterating, most affiliates use shared hosting, which depending on what your using/running, can cause adverse speed issues, which ultimately will affect Google rankings. If using WP security plugins are your only option, then your best bet, is to obtain the fastest hosting/resources you can afford.

AussieDave is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,815 Times in 1,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHIC21 View Post
    We went to our VPS, as well as the sites were transferred to statics. Pure html
    So your not using WP anymore... Sorry hard to understand your writing, guessing English is not your native tongue?
    ---
    Compliance: a code word for control

---
    Do the right thing, even when no one is looking. It's called integrity.
    ---

It's your right to be treated honestly: fairness for all igaming affiliates - doch.news

CHIC21 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Partially, some of the projects were transferred to static sites, some stays on Word Press. Sorry for my english )

I had to test to keep the project stable.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieDave View Post
    So your not using WP anymore... Sorry hard to understand your writing, guessing English is not your native tongue?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12