There are all kinds of posters.
The kiss butts.
The angries.
The chatterboxes
The incredulous
The totally frustrated
The cool ones
The partyers
The flirty ones
The ranters
Maybe you could add a few?
For me, I'm a combination of all of the above and sometimes the GPWA brings out the worst in me, or the best.
I hope you all forgive me my rants and hissy fits, and recognize my awesome brilliant posts too.
We are all in this together. For me, I gotta be me. Sometimes it doesn't make me any friends but it is what it is. I'm me and I won't have it any other way.
Sometimes I forget to look around. I appreciate all the posters here... style, finesse, smarts, individuality and honesty. For better or worse. Thanks to all of you that contribute. I'm happy to know you, even in my moments.
![]()


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks



Reply With Quote






