Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Rdan13 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2021
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Affiliate license

    Hello,

    I heard that in some countries affiliates need license. I want to create casino affiliates for USA, Italy, Germany. I need license for these countries.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Each country (and state in the US) that has licensing requirements will have it's own process and rules, you'll need to look into them and apply one by one.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

    Rdan13 (26 January 2022)

  4. #3
    Rdan13 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2021
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    But in the beginning of the road, I need this license?

  5. #4
    CatalinAMG's Avatar
    CatalinAMG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2021
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 62 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdan13 View Post
    But in the beginning of the road, I need this license?
    I would play it safe and acquire the licenses from the very beginning.

  6. #5
    Strider1973's Avatar
    Strider1973 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    449
    Thanks
    337
    Thanked 268 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CatalinAMG View Post
    I would play it safe and acquire the licenses from the very beginning.
    How do you want to acquire those licenses as a one-man show? It's not that you can get the license by filling out an online form and then you are awarded one...

    I think as a newbie (Rdan13 registered in Dec 2021 - sorry if you are experienced and have millions of USD to invest - but then again you wouldn't ask this question) I would probably just start the site(s) and promote some black/grey operators to see how it goes.

    I don't think it's a good idea to invest so much time and money into licenses when the chances are close to 0 that you will earn a decent income.

    I think it's better to invest the time into your website and once you have some traffic/revenues, you can still look for a license (even if this might mean that you'll have to start a new website).
    "Semper paratus!"
    My BTC Address: 1F11EJvSAab5vMQgGWGQMASr9T7LCkZjvb

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Strider1973 For This Useful Post:

    Rdan13 (26 January 2022)

  8. #6
    MMM
    MMM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    1,767
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 719 Times in 502 Posts

    Default

    Please see that not most countries do not require affiliate license. USA there are few licensed states where you do need it but outside of USA, 99% do not require that.

    If you are new, i would suggest starting in those and not going after few states and spending time and money on trying to get a license. Not to mention that you do need a site to do that.
    Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
    Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.

  9. #7
    CatalinAMG's Avatar
    CatalinAMG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2021
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 62 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strider1973 View Post
    How do you want to acquire those licenses as a one-man show? It's not that you can get the license by filling out an online form and then you are awarded one...

    I think as a newbie (Rdan13 registered in Dec 2021 - sorry if you are experienced and have millions of USD to invest - but then again you wouldn't ask this question) I would probably just start the site(s) and promote some black/grey operators to see how it goes.

    I don't think it's a good idea to invest so much time and money into licenses when the chances are close to 0 that you will earn a decent income.

    I think it's better to invest the time into your website and once you have some traffic/revenues, you can still look for a license (even if this might mean that you'll have to start a new website).
    Ok, here is an example. Should I proceed and create a website, optimize it, heavy backlink it for the Romanian market only to get blacklisted by ONJN for not having an affiliate license only to "learn" how to start all over again?

  10. #8
    Rdan13 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2021
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for this information!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •