Hi Guys
I have just been contacted by an old friend on msn it seems that somebody has hacked her hotmail account and pretending to be her, they start talking to me telling me she was stuck in africa ect i guessed it was a con then a few minutes later i get this email:
Hello
How are you doing today? I am sorry i didn't inform you about my traveling to Africa for a program called "Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education,It as been a very sad and bad moment for me over here and the present condition that i found myself is very hard for me to explain.
I am really stranded in west africa here in Nigeria because I forgot my little bag in the Taxi where my money, passport,documents and other valuable things were kept on my way to the Hotel am staying, I am facing a hard time here because i have no money on me to clear my Hotel bill, I am now owning a sum $2000 for my Hotel bill.
I need you to help me out with a sum of $3,500 urgently so that i can arrange and travel back home,I need this help so much and on time because i am in a terrible and tight situation here, I don't even have money to feed myself for a day which means i had been starving so please understand how important and urgent i needed your help.
I am sending you this e-mail from the city Library and I only have few hours, I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me immediately through Western Union or Money Gram and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home so please let me know on time so that i can forward you the details you need to transfer the money through Money Gram or Western Union.
Hope to read from you.
Crazy stuf that people can hack your hotmail.
Some very sick people in the world.
Shaun


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks

Reply With Quote





