Hello Everyone,
Have anyone of you affiliates been paid yet by Gwages this month through NETeller?
Many Thanks!
RazorGamer
Hello Everyone,
Have anyone of you affiliates been paid yet by Gwages this month through NETeller?
Many Thanks!
RazorGamer
Last edited by Cash Bonus; 22 September 2016 at 9:08 pm.
We only got July Payment on Monday morning .
Cash Bonus (22 September 2016)
You should contact your manager directly. I know they do pay out after 15th date each month, but I had to contact manager before I got the commission paid out. Not for august. It was in summer.
It has been my experience that they pay 45 - 60 days following the end of a month.
I have not received my payments for last 4 months
Every week I receive only promises from Steve but I do not receive any payments.
Cash Bonus (13 October 2016)
Hello IV,
I just sent you a message in private. This should get you the help you need from them.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Take care and talk soon.
Goodbye for now.
Surely there must be some sort of resolution to your Outstanding Payments? Please check your messages again and let us know what's happening. Everyone else who I've talked to have received their payments. I'm sure this will all be resolved and there must be some sort of mistake. Take care now and speak very soon and good luck!
Is anyone else still waiting to be paid here?
Gwages are now refusing to pay me my commission that is rightfully owed to me!!!...
Last edited by Cash Bonus; 6 December 2016 at 3:59 am.
Hello
Actually, I was paid my carry over amount but there's still another remainder to be paid and it should be very soon.
Thanks, I'll keep you all updated about this!
Cheers.
Last edited by Cash Bonus; 6 December 2016 at 10:50 am.
Anthony (6 December 2016)
Glad it got resolved.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Cash Bonus (14 January 2018)