Hello everyone,
I want open a new casino bonuses portal, and i don't think a choose a good domain.
I'm interested for
top-casino-bonuses.co.uk
casinobonusestop.co.uk
ecasinobonuses.co.uk
You who say? Or if you have any other ideas, I am grateful...
Hello everyone,
I want open a new casino bonuses portal, and i don't think a choose a good domain.
I'm interested for
top-casino-bonuses.co.uk
casinobonusestop.co.uk
ecasinobonuses.co.uk
You who say? Or if you have any other ideas, I am grateful...
To me all 3 stand out they are good if you can get them best of the lot i think would be top-casino-bonuses.co.uk
well i hope you bought them before you posted as im sure someone will see this, buy them then try to sell to you at an inflated price. not my style btw
Out of the three, I'd go for the last one. Here's some others you might want to consider that are all available to register.....
casinofriends.co.uk
bonusalley.co.uk
bonusblitz.co.uk
casinobonusblitz.co.uk
casinoblitz.co.uk
casinobooster.co.uk
casinobonusboost.co.uk
casinobonuscash.co.uk
bonusblaster.co.uk
mycasinobonuses.uk
First one, as it is easy to read and person will straight away understand what it is all about.
mycasinobonuses.uk is good as well, and as a brand casinofriends.co.uk is perfect!![]()
My website: http://mrbinary.co.uk/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrBinaryAff
Like my pictures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mrbinary
i was under the impression you can't buy .uk domains unless you own the .co.uk one?
If the .co.uk was registered before the .uk launch (10th June 2014) then the right to register the .uk goes to the owner of the .co.uk (until 19th June 2019 when it'll become free to reg if still available). For .co.uk domains registered after the .uk launch they don't have any additional rights to the .uk.
Mycasinobonuses.co.uk was registered in October 2014 so the .uk is indeed available to register. You can also check the rights of a uk domain here: http://www.dotuklaunch.uk/whois/look...ycasinobonuses
So in this instance it's available. But it is confusing as a lot of registrars (godaddy in particular) will say a .uk is available to register even when there are .co.uk registration rights in place so it actually isn't.
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
DanHorvat (15 September 2015), thebookiesoffers (15 September 2015)
You could order "mybonuses.co.uk" if that was preferred. I think I like it better to be honest as you can punt poker, bingo, other games, etc, as well.
They all are pretty grim. 3rd is the best and 1st is the worst.
Try [brandname]bonus.co.uk or bonus[brand].co.uk as Doolally suggested.
Thanks a lot guys.
Thanks Doolally.
The domain will be casinofriends.co.uk
efreebets (18 September 2015)
Just point of caution its great to have a good domain name but its more important to realize that's its hard work and doing the right thing on that domain that gets you to be a top affiliate .. The 2 work hand in hand its not a help to great domain and have not much happening elsewhere ..
efreebets (18 September 2015)
Yes Milles, you're absolutely right.
For all, can someone help me with a some informations about flytonic theme ... You can leave me your Skype in PM or here ?
Last edited by efreebets; 18 September 2015 at 7:03 am.
Hi
Are you familiar with Wordpress? Configuring any theme in Wordpress is almost the same - you make it as you want it to look. And you better do it on your own, or you need to find a programmer. Because as you walk along the affiliate path you want to have someone who knows more about programming than you.
Wordpress is not that hard to understand - plug and play![]()
My website: http://mrbinary.co.uk/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrBinaryAff
Like my pictures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mrbinary
efreebets (18 September 2015)
Thanks Mr Binary for your message.
Yes i'm familiar with Wordpress, I am doing it even well enough
I wish for a logo little help, recommend me a few websites with which you have worked or persons who may hire for the creation of a logo ... Do you know anything anybody?
Thanks.
My website: http://mrbinary.co.uk/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrBinaryAff
Like my pictures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mrbinary
If the domain is casinofriends.co.uk and the intention with the domain is to offer and advertise bonuses, why not have a large, in your face, "share this Bonus with your Friends" logo or banner at the bottom of every page.
Clicking this would add the page, and your link, to their Facebook page.
This would potentially get you good traffic and also incoming links to your site.
efreebets (18 September 2015)
Thank you for an idea, for the time, I am working on that part of content.
This month i want to finish all, and than I will be back with a presentation of the site.