Which AI tools do you use most to improve articles, make them authentic and achieve good content rankings?
Which AI tools do you use most to improve articles, make them authentic and achieve good content rankings?
Hi there,
These, I think, are three separate questions.
What AI tools I use to improve articles? - ChatGPT is enough for me.
What AI tools I use to make articles authentic? - None, I use myself for that. "Authenticity" itself would probably depend on the context - there are certain topics (like money and health related topics) which would require the author to have first-hand experience. Since an AI tool can't have that - it's best to actually write them and use AI as an editor at most.
What AI tools I use to get good rankings? - Honestly, I think there is currently no AI "tool" that would help you get good rankings. You can use AI tools to assist you with content ideas / structure / etc. However, good rankings are achieved by doing good KW research and having a decent strategy in place. Often both of those things are "reactive" to whatever you already have and they change over time. That said, Ahrefs have are introducing some new "AI" tools, which might be interesting to try. Their tools might have some utility as they are hooked up to their data sets, which give pretty valuable insight that helps with KW research.
bpmee (21 October 2024)
Have you checked out perplex.ai? Its become pretty popular now and does a good job of creating articles. If you want to redo some of the content I use a re-writer tool called Quillbot.
1. Improve - The best way to improve is to use your head. But to do this to best effect, you need experience and a strong command of your local language. Taking the example of an English language site/page, (and I'm generalizing of course) many non-native English speakers may find it challenging. Indeed, many native English speakers might as well (depending on what you really mean by 'improve'). In my recent experience, ChatGPT (as Paul says) does an extremely effective job. Using the 'right' prompts helps.
2. make them authentic - what you mean undetectable by something that purports to be able to 'spot' AI? Most of those tools have been debunked in some way or other at different times. You mean so Google doesn't know? Most recent evidence suggests they don't care, as long as the output is answering the query and structured in the 'right' way (+ you don't have a 10,000 page site built overnight purely with AI). You mean to strip out the AI buzzwords/phrases? Again, the right prompts can help with this + human editing to rewrite/write them out.
3. and achieve good content rankings - all the normal stuff about multiple factors influencing rankings seems to apply (still). If you're an 'authority' site (or a clued-up crash and burner/ link spammer), you can rank anything. But (for a 'normal' site - even one populated with enough good material to appear authoritative) you can have the 'best' piece of content on a subject in the galaxy and still not rank highly (at this point in time, anyway) in the absence of other factors. Then again, choose the right topic/subject, and your 'improved' AI-generated piece might go straight to number 1/page 1.
Topboss (20 October 2024)
You can try these tools, they're much better content than what comes from chatgpt by itself.
These are custom GPTs I built myself as an iGaming SEO for the last 24 years.
They have different flows and outputs, both will rank high in SERPs.
SEO Writer:
https://chatgpt.com/g/g-7RFoiHfVN-seo-writer
SEO Content Writing GPT:
https://chatgpt.com/g/g-hE4Fz7BYy-se...nt-writing-gpt
- Big Fish - Founder of Wagerz.org, CasinoOnline.us & SportsGambling.us
1. https://wagerz.org: Discover the best legal US online gambling sites for real money play. Wagerz is a United States online casinos and sports betting guide.
2. https://sportsgambling.us: Find USA sports betting websites that are legal and licensed in the United States of America.
3. https://casinoonline.us: Compare the top USA online casinos with fact-checked reviews of legal casino sites for American players.
I agree with everything you've said. My native language is Spanish, and even though I've been working in English for years, I'm still far from achieving the level of sophistication I'd like. A polished language can make the reader enjoy the content, even if the topic is dull. In fact, that is one of the aspects I am trying to learn and improve on with the use of AI.
Regarding authenticity, for me, it's more about connecting with the reader and eliciting some reaction, and at the moment, I don't see that as possible with artificial intelligence. At this point, I employ these tools to explore ideas and create drafts, but I prefer to continue doing the final editing in the old way.
casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals
revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog
I think while the AI is used with good, long, detailed promts, it should be good. Google should rank the pages by the way the reader sees them, if AI can create better article, its better. Theres no point to pit first human articles, if AI make them better.
There is a free tool you can use in order to humanize your text, while at the same time make sure it passes AI detector tools. The website is called undetectable.ai and it's free up until a certain amount of words.
Ploy
Content Manager