Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    eCasinos's Avatar
    eCasinos is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Talking Another review request

    Feedback is always good; you don’t really look at you site with the critical eyes after a while.
    So if someone have time to take a look and review my latest casino & gambling website (eCasinos) I would appreciate it.

    br
    Anders
    My casinosites - eCasinos - SvenskaMobilCasino - Mobilspelare -
    Looking for some casino adventures or some funny games for your smartphone, look no further..

  2. #2
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,415
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 1,256 Posts

    Default

    I think they layout is focused clean and easy to read.. I might just change the call to action colours and maybe the navigation colours.. make it more casino like and less business looking


  3. #3
    eCasinos's Avatar
    eCasinos is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderpunter View Post
    I think they layout is focused clean and easy to read.. I might just change the call to action colours and maybe the navigation colours.. make it more casino like and less business looking
    That’s exactly what I asked for, you put the finger on something that I forgot and just used default from the theme. I will try something else and see if I can get rid of the business look then ..
    My casinosites - eCasinos - SvenskaMobilCasino - Mobilspelare -
    Looking for some casino adventures or some funny games for your smartphone, look no further..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    June 2015
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Very tidy looking site and I like the scrolling content at the top!

    This may be a negligible edit but I would increase the font size of your navigation bar. It would make it a bit more eye catching, and you have the space for it, so why not

    And as wonderpunter mentioned, a bit more colour could be nice.

  5. #5
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanks
    2,043
    Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,324 Posts

    Default

    It's clean, lean and mean. But as said above, a little bit boring. When I clicked it, I didn't have the idea I arrived at the casinosite I was looking for as visitor or clicker at Google.

  6. #6
    alin04 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    518
    Thanks
    420
    Thanked 209 Times in 127 Posts

    Default

    You only have rss and twitter buttons on your site. If I dont have a twitter account and I dont want to have emails(rss) from this site, what can i do? You need facebook page, pinterest account, google+, instagram, youtube,etc. We living in the year of speed and your visitors have to find fast a way to come back to this site.

  7. #7
    WagerPod is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Location
    Darlington, United Kingdom
    Posts
    234
    Blog Entries
    26
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 51 Times in 39 Posts

    Default

    Nice clean site, I can only echo the points of other members, larger nav bar being key and focus on your call to action. Perhaps a switch of the theme to a more casino orientated site?
    Currently dipping my toe back in the water with my pet project site, Vegan Chocolate.

  8. #8
    eCasinos's Avatar
    eCasinos is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    First of all.. many thanks for all valuable input, that helps a lot..
    I have started to do some changes. My goal is to have a clean site without to many flashy banners and for the moment try to avoid as someone said a more casino oriented theme. I might change that in the future.. will see.. But, that makes it also little bit boring as someone said. So that’s one of my challenges for now..

    Anyway, have changed the size of the Navigation, added more social buttons and went from corporate blue to a little bit more eye catchy red and also a possibility to subscribe to news.

    ones again, thx for feedback...

    br
    Anders
    My casinosites - eCasinos - SvenskaMobilCasino - Mobilspelare -
    Looking for some casino adventures or some funny games for your smartphone, look no further..

  9. #9
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    Very nice theme and design, plenty of content and looks very professional.

  10. #10
    Miles_FTA's Avatar
    Miles_FTA is offline No longer with Fast Track
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,490
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 540 Times in 405 Posts

    Default

    Site Looks very Good if i could have one point to pick up on i would say your Casinos Call to actions and
    Rekommenderade Casinon section should be the main point of focus on the homepage i would it away form the side and onto the actual homepage above the fold as this is where your money will be made .


  11. #11
    eCasinos's Avatar
    eCasinos is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_FTA View Post
    Site Looks very Good if i could have one point to pick up on i would say your Casinos Call to actions and
    Rekommenderade Casinon section should be the main point of focus on the homepage i would it away form the side and onto the actual homepage above the fold as this is where your money will be made .
    Hi.. a good one about the recomended casinos, will try that later today..
    but im not following you about the "call to actions"? is it the color of the buttons or the text in them or?

    br
    Anders
    My casinosites - eCasinos - SvenskaMobilCasino - Mobilspelare -
    Looking for some casino adventures or some funny games for your smartphone, look no further..

  12. #12
    Miles_FTA's Avatar
    Miles_FTA is offline No longer with Fast Track
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,490
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 540 Times in 405 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eCasinos View Post
    Hi.. a good one about the recomended casinos, will try that later today..
    but im not following you about the "call to actions"? is it the color of the buttons or the text in them or?

    br
    Anders
    They should be bigger and more prominent as you want people to see these before anything else maybe a color change or bigger buttons even a Download Now or play No option

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •