Pat would love our group card... xxxxooooo
SIGN HERE!
Pat would love our group card... xxxxooooo
SIGN HERE!
Last edited by mojo; 13 June 2011 at 12:26 am.
Anthony (13 June 2011), baldidiot (13 June 2011), GamTrak (13 June 2011), wagerjunction (13 June 2011)
done!
Done! Nice of you to do this Mojo and I am sure she will appreciate it
Online Casinos| SA Casinos | Best Online Casinos | Rand Casinos | Online Slot | Online Casinos | Best Slots Games
Follow Us on Twitter
DoneThanks Mojo, great idea!
-----------------------------------------
Paolo
Online Gambling Guide - casinoimpact.com.
I sell Cheap Web Hosting.
Done too. Thanks for coming up with this Paula, good job!
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~
Brilliant idea Mojo!
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
That was a great Idea!!!
Thanks Mojo![]()
Techwoman
Techwomans Casino Links
http://www.techwomanscasinolinks.com
Online Casino Island
http://www.online-casino-island.com
Real Poker Rooms
http://www.real-poker-rooms.com
Techwomans AllStar Casinos
http://www.techwomans-allstarcasinos.com
very good thinking!!
Such a wonderful and thoughtful idea Paula. I'm sure Pat will really like it.
Thanks guys. Pat is going to love this!
Bumping it up because it will close in a couple days.
LOVE
ok just added.
Cheers
Dave
Last edited by Former Member 14; 28 June 2011 at 1:51 am.
Get well soon hon. All done from us too.![]()
Jamie,
Teams: partners@ratemycasino.org
RateMyCasino –Discover and rate online casinos and affiliate programs.
NDB Casinos – Independent online casino reviews, bonus analysis & player safety focus.
Thank you so much!
I love you all and have missed my friends extremely.
I am home and feeling terrific! It was touch and go there for a while
but you can't keep a gambling affiliate down!!
Love
Pat
Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
777casinoforum.com
Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
qwertycasino.com
The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!
GamblingAffiliatePlace
Gambling & Casino News
CasinoScamReport
Hi Pat!!!!!
So wonderful to see you posting!!! I am so happy you're doing better![]()
Techwoman
Techwomans Casino Links
http://www.techwomanscasinolinks.com
Online Casino Island
http://www.online-casino-island.com
Real Poker Rooms
http://www.real-poker-rooms.com
Techwomans AllStar Casinos
http://www.techwomans-allstarcasinos.com
giggles7p (23 July 2011)