Is YOAST just overdoing SEO too much, I mean how optimized can you get before you become over optimized in every page of the website?
Is YOAST just overdoing SEO too much, I mean how optimized can you get before you become over optimized in every page of the website?
Supply and demand. That's what the users want from Yoast and that's what they're getting.
Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.
-Shay- (5 May 2014), Yuval Icelotto (5 May 2014)
I'm using Yoast on some sites. No problems with it so far.
I use it and I find it really helps me to help me structure my posts, keywords and headings in a SEO friendly way. My articles do always seem to come up as "Difficult to read", however hard I try to use short and simple sentences.
TipsterWarehouse (2 July 2014)
Me as well. I think that part of the Yoast SEO tool is a little wonky. Every page I've ever done is shown to be difficult to read. Maybe the Yoast CEO is 12 or 13 years old lol.Difficult to read", however hard I try to use short and simple sentences.
I do find Yoast to really help my SEO and their format is simple. Write about what you know and love and make it unique and Google will love you.
TipsterWarehouse (2 July 2014)
I may be alone here, but I am still using All In One.. Mainly due to thats what I installed years ago and it works well for my sites and rankings.. Why change what works?
Our latest US friendly online casino portals: Online Casinos USA and Gambling.gg are dedicated to helping United States players find the best online casinos for their gaming needs.
I have been using SEO yoast since 3 years. Its is best beginner as not required any basic SEO skills. The best part is that it provides red, green or yellow signal for post, to make it SEO optimized.
Yoast is great. Not yet get any problem.