Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    joejoe186 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Article Submission

    I submitted two articles to Ezine and they rejected them, because they do not accept online gambling articles.What is everyone using to submit articles.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    http://www.aniland.info
    http://www.triz.info/
    prlog.org

    There are some others, I have to find the text file that I have them listed on
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  3. #3
    moranpob is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    July 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I like article marketing robot...pretty straight forward, does what it says ....
    if you got some money to invest check senuke

  4. #4
    F-L-C is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,049
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 335 Times in 256 Posts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •