Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    pjotter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 32 Times in 25 Posts

    Cool Looking for an apartment in Cannes in May and June

    Hello GPWA-friends,

    I am looking for an apartment in Cannes for long time rental in May and June 2011!

    I am going there with my girlfriend and we are very quiet and calm, non-smoking etc. etc. No parties, just relaxing!

    We are not picky, so please contact me if you or anyone you know are interested in rental of their appartment.

    Best,

    Peter

  2. #2
    ironman2000's Avatar
    ironman2000 is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked 163 Times in 135 Posts

    Default

    Hello Peter,

    When I need to look for a long stay apartment and for a good price etc.....

    Then go and try looking at www.crashpadder.com

    Good Luck and have a Very Merry Christmas
    KEITH WILLIAMSON | INDEPENDANT GAMING CONSULTANT

    SKYPE= ironman20001


    http://twitter.com/ironman20001

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ironman2000 For This Useful Post:

    pjotter (19 December 2010)

  4. #3
    jarvi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    3,333
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 448 Times in 282 Posts

    Default

    A few others along the same lines as Keith's suggestion are:

    airbnb.com
    homeaway.com
    vrbo.com
    iha.com

    The first is very similar to Crash Padder and the other three list vacation rentals and can be resorts, private apartments, hotels and anything else. Once you have narrowed it down, make sure to do a quick search on Trip Advisor just to check. Ignore the glowing reviews and the absolutely shocking ones and take note of the rest. Some people will just complain about everything and whilst they are good at weeding out the people writing reviews for their own properties, sometimes they do slip through.

    If you do find a private owned apartment in a resort, check out the resort website too. Sometimes a similar cost and it may be better to deal with the resort rather than an owner who may be half way around the world.
    James

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to jarvi For This Useful Post:

    pjotter (19 December 2010)

  6. #4
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Hey Peter,

    Been checking around and found some nice-looking appartments on a couple of sites.

    Don't know if you read French but if you don't I'll be happy to help.

    Just let me know what type of place you are looking for: number of rooms, situated at ground level/upper floors, with/without garden, seaview, etc and I'll narrow down the possibilities for you.

    Cheers,
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #5
    pjotter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 32 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Thanks guys...

    Never heard anything from you, Amy???

  8. #6
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Sorry m8, lagged a bit because I was sick all through the end of 2010/start of 2011 and had to catch up on my work when I got back to the office.

    But no worries, I will definitely try to find something nice for you and send you the suggestions I promised.

    Once again, apologies for the delay.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #7
    pjotter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 32 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Sorry to hear that. I hope you are well!

    I also pm'ed you. You don't have to spent too much time as we have probably found what we are looking for!

    Thanks!

  10. #8
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pjotter View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I hope you are well!

    I also pm'ed you. You don't have to spent too much time as we have probably found what we are looking for!

    Thanks!
    Feeling much better, thanks

    That's great! In any case I'll have a quick look and keep you posted by next week.

    Cheers.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #9
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,178
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 247 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    How much would a half decent apartment for two months cost in Cannes?
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •