Ok all please relax, I am in no way racist maybe I get a lil hot headed and post when I shouldn't, by that post I mean by having it in that part of the world it is more time friendly for people over there. Most of the matches are going to be played in the afternoon/lunchtime over here when people are in work and if your from South America its going to be am/early morning if you want to see your team.
Just to clarify Ireland would of went through on away goals, if it happened to England I believe Henry would have been reviving death treats by now, there still going on about the hand of god.. Maybe it was just me being sour the way we went out but in my mind it is totally unfair to alot of nations who treat football like a religion. Maybe a teired system would be better or just double the amout of teams in it. I didnt mean to ofend anyone and I wasent being racist.
