Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Russell Brand!

  1. #1
    CrazyRewards is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Russell Brand!

    I'd heard of Russell Brand a few years ago when my best friend Gemma was commenting on how 'fwor' he was but I'd never actually taken the time to look him up. After watching 'Get him to the Greek' and repeatedly bursting out into fits of laughter, I spent the following week looking him up on YouTube and watching the most hilarious standup comedy shows ever....! I had to watch more and more and the laughter became addictive!

    Guys, if you haven't yet watched any of Russell's shows, I would highly recommend them for a good laugh. When life and work gets a bit too serious, it's always good to unwind...Russell Brand is the cure (at least for me!).

    Look him up on YouTube if you have time for a little break...enjoy..

    Anthea

  2. #2
    AWH-Gemma's Avatar
    AWH-Gemma is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 93 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRewards View Post
    I'd heard of Russell Brand a few years ago when my best friend Gemma was commenting on how 'fwor' he was but I'd never actually taken the time to look him up. After watching 'Get him to the Greek' and repeatedly bursting out into fits of laughter, I spent the following week looking him up on YouTube and watching the most hilarious standup comedy shows ever....! I had to watch more and more and the laughter became addictive!

    Guys, if you haven't yet watched any of Russell's shows, I would highly recommend them for a good laugh. When life and work gets a bit too serious, it's always good to unwind...Russell Brand is the cure (at least for me!).

    Look him up on YouTube if you have time for a little break...enjoy..

    Anthea
    His first autobiogaphy is excellent, he has had such a interesting life, he writes about his childhood, former drug addictions etc all told in the most articulate and humourous way, I couldn't put the book down and would highly recommend it.

    He has recently written another autobiogaphy since, I'm not sure his life events since writing the last book have been as interesting, hollywood films and katy perry hmmm doesnt sound as much of a good read but I will no doubt give it a chance as the first book was so enjoyable.... ok russell rant over

  3. #3
    CrazyRewards is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Hiya!

    Glad you like him!

    Yes, I went to buy his first book and it was sold out so I bought My Booky Wook 2 - 'This Time It's Personal' and I'm currently half way through! He's still hilarious and he talks about his affair with Kate Moss, various other exciting stories surrounding shows he hosted etc, his first movie...and I guess he'll go on to talk about Kate Perry but I haven't flicked that far ahead!

    I love his humour, his intellect, his outlook on life and especially his writing style...and the great thing about the book is that you can actually hear his voice through the words... he writes how he speaks!

    Enjoy your eve

    Anthea

  4. #4
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    You had me sold at "Katie Perry" - guess I'm gonna have to check him out.
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  5. #5
    pompeyrayuk's Avatar
    pompeyrayuk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 253 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    He is not so well received over here lol But he is calming down.

  6. #6
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRewards View Post
    I'd heard of Russell Brand a few years ago when my best friend Gemma was commenting on how 'fwor' he was but I'd never actually taken the time to look him up. After watching 'Get him to the Greek' and repeatedly bursting out into fits of laughter, I spent the following week looking him up on YouTube and watching the most hilarious standup comedy shows ever....! I had to watch more and more and the laughter became addictive!
    Anthea

    Hey! You must see Forgetting Sarah Marshall then! It takes place before Take him to the Greek! Its awesome! Plus theres a bunch of jokes that are related to the first movie! If you haven't seen it then check it out!

  7. #7
    CrazyRewards is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Yes, those two movies are a must-see! Nearly died laughing at all his 'sexy' moves!

    I guess Russell has a very British sense of humour but Adam Sadler and many other Hollywood movie stars seem to love him - I'm sure he's going to be one to watch over the next year or so...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •