Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    artrust99's Avatar
    artrust99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts

    Default aussielegitcasinos.com

    Greetings friends!

    I've finished (almost) another website - aussielegitcasinos.com
    Made on Poka theme, modified a bit.

    Several pages are left to finish.
    What's your thoughts?

  2. #2
    PROFRBcom's Avatar
    PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    2,173
    Thanks
    1,511
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 808 Posts

    Default

    I like it.

    I think it looks nice.

    It seems responsive.

    I like the top 3, top 5, top 10 list.

    I find it odd that the recommendations change in the 3, 5, and 10 list though!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    Sigh...

    Just another in a long, long line of WP Cookie Cutter sites.
    Show some uniqueness, individuality, and stop trying to be yet another Kardashian per se.

  4. #4
    artrust99's Avatar
    artrust99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    2 Dave,
    Unfortunately, I'm not in charge of global strategies. Doing the best I can with the tasks that are assigned to me.
    Also, is that bad to have 'another cookie cutter?' Imho, if that works and bring some profit, then why not? In the end, the goal of all this is to make some money for the living. And sometimes, it's hard to create something unique in already crowded niche. It's pointless to invent a new wheel. Besides, I'm not in the situation where we can afford several weeks/months for creating some super-unique-badass-idea.

    2 PROFRBcom,
    It's just a test. We will do some changes in the future.
    Last edited by artrust99; 30 April 2021 at 1:10 am.

  5. #5
    johan_s is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2020
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 69 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    I like it!
    And I think PokaTheme is great to use. Even some of the biggest affiliates use it..
    Dave has a point though. To stand out in this crowded niche it is important to show uniqueness, but it is hard and if you can handle SEO well you can make your "cookie cutter sites" rank really well
    Good luck with the site!

  6. #6
    artrust99's Avatar
    artrust99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    Ofc Dave is 100% right, but as I said before, sometimes it's unnecessary to be that unique one.

    2 johan_s,
    Thank you! Will do our best!

    Speaking about Poka, for me it is one of the best WP templates at this moment. It has everything that I and my team need.

  7. #7
    gm2891's Avatar
    gm2891 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2018
    Location
    UK/Europe
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked 172 Times in 116 Posts

    Default

    It is a cookie-cutter-site...lol, however, I like colours and the content sounds good. Good luck to you!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to gm2891 For This Useful Post:

    DarkHorse-SB (3 May 2021)

  9. #8
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,453
    Thanks
    9,156
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Hey artrust99, I personally think your site looks okay. Some of your banners look like they're not very clear on your gambling-guides page. They look dulled in colors. You should also consider adding an up arrow to every page you have, so your users can quickly go back to the top of any page they're on. You're missing a banner for Paradise Win Casino and Woo Casino in your section of the Quality Casinos listings. I think your logo and the name of your site are also awesome.
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 2 May 2021 at 12:37 am.

  10. #9
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    The title is an oxymoron - Aussie ligit casinos ...
    Of course there are absolutely ZERO casinos that are legit according to Australian law.


    So the whole thing is just a mindless babble of keywords ...
    I guess they must still make money or else no-one would be still producing them ... but ... really is this where affiliates are now - outright lying ?

  11. #10
    DarkHorse-SB is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    March 2021
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    I like it, Nice colors , I like how it reads and the structure... Keep up the good work man.

    Cheers.

  12. #11
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default

    Sorry have to agree with the big G (no, not Google, the other big G).....

    ...and appreciate there's really no point in saying this, because you know exactly what you're doing and it's intentional...

    The design is fine of course

    But (going on home page only) it wouldn't be a massive surprise if Google wouldn't even index this, let alone rank it.

    Sadly it's just the type to rank top 3 with a couple of choice 301s...but they will surely nail that strategy sooner or later
    Last edited by chaumi; 3 May 2021 at 5:56 am.

  13. #12
    rmeeuwsen's Avatar
    rmeeuwsen is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin US
    Posts
    354
    Blog Entries
    10
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 118 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cash Bonus View Post
    an up arrow to every page you have
    Definitely better than the + sign that is there now (I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I clicked it).

    Ditto: Great looking site (even though I prefer a lighter background). Hope you make some $$ with it & good luck!

  14. #13
    tufty is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 346 Times in 211 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaumi View Post
    Sadly it's just the type to rank top 3 with a couple of choice 301s...but they will surely nail that strategy sooner or later
    Yes and that is OP's strategy. Aren't these just crash and burn websites to rank from 301s and move on?

    As for Google nailing the strategy, how many years since buying links was no-no according to the great god almighty google? Yet that strategy still works all day long. The 301 strategy may have years left in it. When they nail the website, OP has moved on to the next. How's lumbering google going to nail that system when 301 link juice is acceptable in certain scenarios?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to tufty For This Useful Post:

    chaumi (4 May 2021)

  16. #14
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tufty View Post
    Yes and that is OP's strategy. Aren't these just crash and burn websites to rank from 301s and move on?

    As for Google nailing the strategy, how many years since buying links was no-no according to the great god almighty google? Yet that strategy still works all day long. The 301 strategy may have years left in it. When they nail the website, OP has moved on to the next. How's lumbering google going to nail that system when 301 link juice is acceptable in certain scenarios?
    All on point of course. But taking us off topic to a point(my fault) ..I suspect Universal might want to move it to another thread titled something like 'Is 301'ing expired/bought domains purely for the purposes of ranking clever/daft/disgraceful, black hat/grey hat/white hat'

    Or maybe simply ' 301 redirects of expired/bought domains - good or bad?'

    I imagine it'll spark some discussion/interesting viewpoints....and if Google ever read it they may get some pointers on how to nail it (if they don't already know/if they even care.

    PS I'm assuming it hasn't already been covered before as a subject in its own right, so apologies if it has.
    Last edited by chaumi; 4 May 2021 at 3:34 am. Reason: addition

  17. #15
    tufty is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 346 Times in 211 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaumi View Post
    I'm assuming it hasn't already been covered before as a subject in its own right, so apologies if it has.
    The OP has given his 301 strategy in other threads. It's interesting, though not sure why he was divulging in such black hat detail how he makes money to his competitors. I think this point is very relevant to the OP's original request for opinions on his website. I don't think his website can be 'reviewed' without knowing its purpose. For instance it may be a brilliant website creation for a 301 redirects short-term project that will ultimately get ditched. It might be a terrible website, in line with Gooner's post, if the plan was more long-term and traditional in its seo efforts. Horses for courses.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to tufty For This Useful Post:

    chaumi (4 May 2021)

  19. #16
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tufty View Post
    The OP has given his 301 strategy in other threads. It's interesting, though not sure why he was divulging in such black hat detail how he makes money to his competitors. I think this point is very relevant to the OP's original request for opinions on his website. I don't think his website can be 'reviewed' without knowing its purpose. For instance it may be a brilliant website creation for a 301 redirects short-term project that will ultimately get ditched. It might be a terrible website, in line with Gooner's post, if the plan was more long-term and traditional in its seo efforts. Horses for courses.
    Good points and a very fair perspective for this particular case

  20. #17
    koichinozaki's Avatar
    koichinozaki is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    So cool, man!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •