Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    casinovegas is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Australian domain

    The Aussie's sure do make it hard to register a domain! Has anyone from the UK successfully done it? If so how?? You need to be:

    An Australian registered company
    Trading under a registered business name in any Australian State or Territory
    An Australian partnership or sole trader
    A foreign company licensed to trade in Australia
    An owner of an Australian Registered Trade Mark
    An applicant for an Australian Registered Trade Mark
    An association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory
    An Australian commercial statutory body

    Seems like a lot of hard work!

  2. #2
    Voids is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 219 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    I'm pretty sure thebookiesoffers has? Ask him.

  3. #3
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    yeah I have, but I'm steaming drunk now so no state to answer properlly

    so far though I have found the traffic about 1/4 of what the uk is, maybe less

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to thebookiesoffers For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (24 November 2013)

  5. #4
    casinovegas is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Yeh I have PM'd Aiden. I know the Australians like to make hard work of things (but it seems to work for them )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •