wettFORM.AT is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Automatic generated content and index

Hi guys,

I have a question. We have the opportunity to create some very good content pages with stats, odds and some more match information really useful for our visitors. I was wondering if it makes sense to send those pages to the index. We donīt have any manual written content on these pages but a lot of automatic generated content. I am not sure if this can hurt our site or bring some visits when the pages rank. I see some sites that have such pages in the rankings but I am not sure if this is a good idea or not. I see pages rank with only a few lines of text and some automatic generated content. Our pages have a lot of good content but all automatic.

So what do you think?
    WETTFORMAT
    https://wettformat.com
    Wett Tipps, Wettanbieter, Wettbonus

Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Depending on how much content is on the site and how similar it is with the other stats pages it will probably be hard to get them ranked well. It would be best if you could add some unique content to each of those pages.

I don't think it will hurt your website if you link back to you index page, but you won't gain much either. Most websites have a link back to the index on every page (logo/header image).

Thanks

thanks for your thoughts. When I write an article or a betting tip then I have 500 words and some more stats on this page. These pages rank well. So it wonīt be like a normal stats page, I think there is no chance to rank for stats only. It would be a specific match page for an upcoming match like a betting tip with all informations but no written text only automatic generated content and I was wondering if this is low content or thin content or if there is a chance to rank, because some other pages do with only 3-4 lines of text and nothing more but I would not send such pages to the index.
    WETTFORMAT

Thanks

any ideas?
    WETTFORMAT