Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    GaryTheScubaGuy's Avatar
    GaryTheScubaGuy is offline In Memorium, 1966-2018
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    745
    Blog Entries
    22
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 430 Times in 205 Posts

    Default ICC, IGE and LAC

    Hi All,


    Just a quick note to mention that I’ll be doing 1-on-1’s on behalf of Euro Partners and GPWA from the 25th – 1st at the International Casino Conference, the International Gaming Expo and the London Affiliate Conference. In the past these have included site analysis, industry recommendations, SEO and PPC advice and other strategy-based discussions.


    There have been quite a few changes to paid and organic search such as the Caffeine update and I’ll be releasing my 2010 version of Top 12 SEO Tips in GPWA’s next issue – but if you would like to get a preview of the new recommendations and how they may or may not affect you then schedule a 30 minute meeting.


    As anyone that I have spoken to in the past knows, I don’t ‘commercial’ these 1-on-1’s, I give straight answers in a transparent way. I am also an Affiliate and can offer some unique tips in the gaming industry that I think you would be hard-pressed to hear from a typical SEO company that caters to Operators versus their Affiliates.


    Drop me a line at Gary ( at ) VanguardSEO.com or contact your Rep at Euro Partners or GPWA at their stand and set up a meeting.


    Cheers
    Gary Beal


    PS. I'll be giving free access to a new tool we developed Vanguard Link Inspector which not only looks at your back links but also inspects various attributes of who links to the websites that link to you.
    GaryTheScubaGuy

  2. #2
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Welcome back Gary, haven't seen you in a LONG time.
    "CasinoJack"


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to casinojack For This Useful Post:

    GaryTheScubaGuy (1 March 2010)

  4. #3
    GaryTheScubaGuy's Avatar
    GaryTheScubaGuy is offline In Memorium, 1966-2018
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    745
    Blog Entries
    22
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 430 Times in 205 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Jack. I had my sone over from the states for a month, I'm getting married in Cyprus in 3 weeks, just closed on my fiances house 3 days ago and her new one, oh, and I opened 2 companies...plus all the conferences!

    I'm hoping to be more frequent tho

    I really enjoy this forum and Michael.
    GaryTheScubaGuy

  5. #4
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Wow that's all?

    Well, Grats on the upcoming 'nup's!
    "CasinoJack"


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to casinojack For This Useful Post:

    GaryTheScubaGuy (1 March 2010)

  7. #5
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Congratulations Gary!
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    GaryTheScubaGuy (1 March 2010)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •