-
10 January 2008, 5:42 pm
#1
Spam from Golden Gate Casino affiliate
Got this spam mail today.
From: luckyme1@comcast.netxxx
You may not know this sender.
Sent:
January 10, 2008 6:18:27 PM
Reply-to:
boanddonna@earthlink.netxxx
To:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
GOLDEN GATE CASINO
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Make casino your home and turn dreams into dollars! Get $2400 INSTANTLY when register!
See them grow in dozens of your favorite games, tournaments or our huge jackpot!
welcomes everyone! Even if you're from the USA! At we make sure you have the fun, excitement and get the winnings you deserve. PAYOUTS ARE FAST! Deposits are made safely and securely!
REGISTER! PLAY! WIN!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________
XXhttp://bestwebgaming.net
Last edited by thepokerkeep; 10 January 2008 at 5:49 pm.
-
-
12 January 2008, 1:46 pm
#2
Got a lots of similar spam from @msn.com mostly.
What's strange is that GG CAsino link isn't clickable. Site's URL in the bottom written is xxxxhttp://gamblingbigcash.net but it goes to xxxxhttp://casinoplesq.cn
-
-
12 January 2008, 8:38 pm
#3
I deleted another couple more from different email addresses but obviously from same sender.... I HATE SPAMMERS!!!
-
-
6 February 2008, 6:08 am
#4
I received another one from these guys today....
They just keep spamming, and spamming...
<hr>
Terry Bolger I\'ll tell you, how get 2400 dollars during an hour!
From: Golden Gate Casino (xxqafjrtjehyz@mail333.comxx)
You may not know this sender.
Sent:
February 6, 2008 6:26:55 AM
Reply-to:
xxouwooyoo@netscape.comxx
To:
xxxxxx@hotmail.com
-
-
6 February 2008, 9:54 am
#5
I just checked and have been getting the same for the last six months. These people and Golden Gate Casino are way out of hand! Be submitting mine to spamhaus, spamcop and a few other agencies.
Next I will be rouging/blacklisting the whole darn casino once I hear back from spamhaus. Perhaps one full page would put my mind at ease. While I am wasting my time I should throw in that LuckyAce casino joint.
Time to act rather than react, enough is enough! All I really have to say on the matter.
BTW: Could also file a complaint with the U.S Federal Trade Commission.
Domain Name: BESTWEBGAMING.NET
Registrar: STARGATE HOLDINGS CORP.
Whois Server: whois.stargateinc.com
Referral URL: http://xxxstargateinc.com
Name Server: NS1.ROW744.COM
Name Server: NS2.ROW744.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 06-jan-2008
Creation Date: 06-jan-2008
Expiration Date: 06-jan-2009
STARGATE also owns this as well wedaplo.com the whois title is Golden Gate Casino
</pre>
greek39
Last edited by pgaming; 6 February 2008 at 10:22 am.
Reason: adding to post
-
The Following User Says Thank You to pgaming For This Useful Post:
thepokerkeep (6 February 2008)
-
10 February 2008, 9:50 am
#6
golden gate casino scam / rogue
I was just about to come and post about this casinos's continuous spams to my inbox.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ReadMsgSubject colSpan=2>********** We are waiting for you in Golden Gate Casino!</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>From:</TD><TD>Golden Gate Casino (jeeazyaonairet@sun.com)</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>
You may not know this sender.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>Sent:</TD><TD>February 9, 2008 7:48:24 PM</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>Reply-to:</TD><TD>pzidyfj@email.com</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>To: </TD><TD>brewman20@hotmail.com
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I've recieved about 10 so far. Casino support links only lead to download link. I for one will never promote such scum.
-
-
10 February 2008, 10:13 pm
#7
yet another today from these clowns
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ReadMsgSubject colSpan=2>********** We are waiting for you in Golden Gate Casino!</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>From:</TD><TD>Golden Gate Casino (nojtaaotggiehwu@cnn.com)</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>Sent:</TD><TD>February 11, 2008 1:41:22 AM</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>Reply-to:</TD><TD>njuaol@mail.ru</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>To: </TD><TD>brewman20@hotmail.com</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Message-Id: <20080211014121.941D82C6FB7@mx.crea2f.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 02:41:21 +0100 (CET)
X-Virus-Scanned: by amavisd-new-20030616-p5 (Debian) at crea2f.com
X-Amavis-Alert: BAD HEADER Improper use of control character (char 0D hex) in message header 'MIME-Version'
MIME-Version: 1.0\r\n ^
Chris Brewster! We are waiting for you in Golden
Gate Casino!
Good part of the day, **********
You are a winner: twice a week we send the invitation for taking part in games
in one of the most safe online-ca$$$in0$$$ of the world - Golden
Gate Casino.
And this time the invitation is for you!
We really can grow money, and it\'s isn\'t a joke!
Now you have a good ability
to win our best prize - 2400 US US $!
To do it you\'ve to
register on our page (http://laganowska.com), invest only one (!) dollar,
think of some number and wait for few minutes.
If you guess even
one of win-numbers, we\'ll list on your account 2400 dollars!
Is it simple? Of course!
The administration of Golden Gate Casino.
X-RealFrom: tecnilog@admin.crea2f.com
</PRE>
-
-
14 February 2008, 12:12 am
#8
These particular spam emails should be slowing soon I hope. Did my part anyway, see what happens.
greek39
-
The Following User Says Thank You to pgaming For This Useful Post:
thepokerkeep (14 February 2008)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules